Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lots to learn for sure. Great example being what you said about pH. I need to spend a good deal of time in the medical section and gain all the knowledge that I can for her. Brain cancer took my grandpa away 3 years ago. It happened unbelievably fast. He was old and lived a great life and although he wouldn't say it... I know that he was ready to go
Let me know when I can help. I don't know a lot, but I know the Folks who do:peace:
We took my pH levels up to insane levels. Not fun at all, but I'm still typing:mrgreen:

We have lots to learn for sure. Great example being what you said about pH. I need to spend a good deal of time in the medical section and gain all the knowledge that I can for her. Brain cancer took my grandpa away 3 years ago. It happened unbelievably fast. He was old and lived a great life and although he wouldn't say it... I know that he was ready to go
I got several health issues, but none as severe brain cancer. It was Aunty Mossy's advice and wisdom that got me off of cokes and taking my daily baking soda. I haven't had an arthritis attack going on 2 years now and I use to take pain meds and get several cortisone shots a year. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back