Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw hell Brother:bighug::bighug::bighug:
It hit my brain a bit, damned lymph system... are you checking her pH levels? Very important. Cancer thrives in acid, and despises an alkaline environment.
Have you checked out the med section, especially for pH and the C? I'm just coming back up to speed again, so forgive my mental lapse. You sound very familiar.:passit:
BTW, I think "terminal" is a myth, if caught early enough.
We have lots to learn for sure. Great example being what you said about pH. I need to spend a good deal of time in the medical section and gain all the knowledge that I can for her. Brain cancer took my grandpa away 3 years ago. It happened unbelievably fast. He was old and lived a great life and although he wouldn't say it... I know that he was ready to go

With the help of AFN's medical Guru's mainly Auntie and Root, I beat terminal cancer with baking soda, RSO and a change in diet. At the last I chickened out (excuse the pun) and let the give me chemo and radiation, even though the tumors were disappearing.
I won't blame the chemo for my eyes, but I wonder.... :dang:
Wow, That's fantastic RR. RSO? was the soda to adjust PH ? I'm kinda addicted to Pop right now, Uhg..I know it's really acidic. Sorry I'm in and out tonight, doing more decorating around the house.

Last edited:
How has everyone's day been? It's been staying busy in here.
Same with me Bush In memphis on the weekends staying at Graceland waking up playing guitar watering my pot plants,then I just hide from the public!!!
eimages.jpg

Good to see you Ren!!! :pass:passes to the lest!!! I have not tried that im sad to say....

Lets hear a Jam!! :drunks:

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Rosa moved our stash, and got it all out of order:face: Just grabbed a jar:coffee: RJ-3FTL stands for "Random Jar, 3rd from the Left". Might have been Flower Power, knocked my dingus in the dirt!
Here's to Nashville!

How has everyone's day been? It's been staying busy in here.
Been pretty good went to work busted my clients asses tonight! Came home ate supper, cleaned the tent... vacuumed, wiped everything down with disinfectant wipes, then back over it with peroxide, talked to the gals now I’m just watching a movie. It’s been a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back