Status
Not open for further replies.
jet6.jpg

Wow, That's fantastic RR. RSO? was the soda to adjust PH ? I'm kinda addicted to Pop right now, Uhg..I know it's really acidic. Sorry I'm in and out tonight, doing more decorating around the house.
Pop is death in a can. Acidic, and lots of sugar. No bueno.
Baking soda (NaHCO3) changes the pH of the body, not so much the blood. Your blood drags what it needs to maintain a very tight pH window.
RSO is a very concentrated THC med. I found it to be brutal, I don't like being that high... taken as a suppository it reduces the high dramatically. Do a search on Rick Simpson. Amazing medicine.:passit:

Well another day without the predicted rain. So the guy won't fix the road that goes up the hill from the property. Even with our truck in 4x4 it get's stuck with all 4 wheels spinning. Hope the propane truck can get down and up or we'll be without till it's fixed. Sometimes it's a blessing being out here away from it all and others you wonder why the hell your still here.

I got several health issues, but none as severe brain cancer. It was Aunty Mossy's advice and wisdom that got me off of cokes and taking my daily baking soda. I haven't had an arthritis attack going on 2 years now and I use to take pain meds and get several cortisone shots a year. :thumbsup:
That's a huge gauge for me. When my joints start to hurt, usually my pH is tanking:thumbsup:
Do you ever do mag baths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back