Status
Not open for further replies.
We grow a lot of peppers, good stuff! I'm hoping to put one or two in the grow room this winter as space allows. :thumbsup: Maybe extract some for med rubs:fire:
I'd send you a few of mine to grind up... but they frown on sending flammable items thru the post.

74C943E5-D7AF-43D8-A464-37858D8EA458.gif

If you pay attention to it and think about it, usually every commercial break for any given show has at least 1 commercial for some crap ass big pharma product. I think its all a big conspiracy to make people subconsciously think they need these drugs. Pharmaceutical industry is absolutely the most corrupt, greedy and just flat out BAD industry there is. They can create a drug for this or that, pay the doctors to prescribe it, then make more drugs that you have to buy in order to manage the side effects. @Renaissance Redneck , its great to hear the story of your victory over terminal cancer. My wife has tumors on her brain and they haven't progressed one bit and are causing her no harm thanks to canna. Its not legal where I live but ill be damned if I won't rot in a jail cell before I stop providing it for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back