Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dude, the terps mature up and are far more prominent firstly,secondly the essential oils are uber prominent and you get more root pressure gooey too ime. its an all around nut buster man!! organics mna,REAL organics!! these bottle feeds are good.but organics is just. . well, better in every way! including yeild in a larger grow too. small tents for yield bottles win.but change the game its now a different world LOL! its awesome!! and the meds are just overall far superior and higher wuality and much muich more effective!! love my organics.. never heard of that brand. got a link for the batch you like?!

@Eyes on Fire

I didn't forget about you brohammernuts LoL

IMG_20171207_123757.jpg

yeah I truly sympathize bro.I do too. I got mine at 41 y/o and now my life is shitty and hard hard and a shit ton of pain. skull to toes and lesions in my back and head.4.5cm in my skull! WOOOT!! LMAO! it effects my legs. I have secondary progressive man! so Im uber familiar with pain. you need to get into caps and smokeables. thats a win win with a good rub man!

oh dude, the terps mature up and are far more prominent firstly,secondly the essential oils are uber prominent and you get more root pressure gooey too ime. its an all around nut buster man!! organics mna,REAL organics!! these bottle feeds are good.but organics is just. . well, better in every way! including yeild in a larger grow too. small tents for yield bottles win.but change the game its now a different world LOL! its awesome!! and the meds are just overall far superior and higher wuality and much muich more effective!! love my organics.. never heard of that brand. got a link for the batch you like?!
This is another water only I was looking at
https://sohumsoils.com/shop-gardening-supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back