Status
Not open for further replies.
the only real issue I have with bagged soils are that they are ready for photos generally speaking if they are heavier on the foods and activity.which menas you have to thin it but how much? thats why I like getting say a Bale of sunshine or something similar for 60 bucks or less. then buy a KIS pack or similar pre measured recipe addition(s) then mix.that way you know where your strength is and what to use for teas n so on and times. its a time and activity game with organics and autos for full flavor ime. its a good system too. has worked well for me! I used to use the 2.1 masters mix until shit for brains D decided to mess with it,call me a thief and some other crap. ill never buy from that joker.EVER! lmfao! but if you split that by say,30% to start or plant a few trash photos and see how they look that in itslef tells you a lot. if they'll burn or not. worked in the past for me.

the only real issue I have with bagged soils are that they are ready for photos generally speaking if they are heavier on the foods and activity.which menas you have to thin it but how much? thats why I like getting say a Bale of sunshine or something similar for 60 bucks or less. then buy a KIS pack or similar pre measured recipe addition(s) then mix.that way you know where your strength is and what to use for teas n so on and times. its a time and activity game with organics and autos for full flavor ime. its a good system too. has worked well for me! I used to use the 2.1 masters mix until shit for brains D decided to mess with it,call me a thief and some other crap. ill never buy from that joker.EVER! lmfao! but if you split that by say,30% to start or plant a few trash photos and see how they look that in itslef tells you a lot. if they'll burn or not. worked in the past for me.
Thanks brother imma look into that! Imma finish watching Dunkirk I’ll talk to y’all soon

This is another water only I was looking at
https://sohumsoils.com/shop-gardening-supplies
The SoHum mix is great, but currently my favorite mix is the Clackamas Coot's mix. It worked flawlessly with a water, carb, and microbe only feed in Autoflowers. Not too much and not too little. I just changed away from that to my own mix, and while yields have been up a lil bit, it's been pushing the plants a little hard, and I wont lie it has been making the plants a little haggard at the end of the cycle. Coots mix is the kittie's titties, truly. I think I'll be going back to a slightly revised form next cycle.

I'm just finishing up the 2.1 on these 3 Alien v Triangle special phenos I got going...You know what I'm on to next though...came in the other day

IMG_20171207_223105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back