Was busy staring at your mod and afn sticker I didn't realize you had a plant in your hand.

Something I wanted to mention that I'm sure you already know is the change in light usually shocks the plants a little. It seems like this didn't happen and they are responding well.

Haha, yeah that one is my new Smok R150. Im telling you man, i have had a few different brands and i come back to them every time, their tanks are on the insane side but im more of a coil building guy so that is the Minos Tank with the RBA deck in there.

Before the transplant they were exposed to the COBs for about a week. That way they could get used to the light change, then i did the topping and transplant to the new home. This way it was one stress at a time with about a week in between to recover.

Shame on you for not tagging me.........lol! This is awesome!

[

QUOTE="FullDuplex, post: 1302057, member: 8"]
full
[/QUOTE]

The Mars 300 draws 140 - 180 watts and is about 22% efficient. The 600 is about 265 watts, same efficiency. so 88% of the electricity is spent on heat. The COB in these lights is about 49% efficient at 55 watts and produces three times the photons.

Ok, so that tent has 2 Mars300's and 2 Mars600's, plus one or two side lights, and it's a 4 x 4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ideal setup with your lights would be 6 for the tent? Is that right?

And how about side or bottom lights? Could those be used that way as well?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The Mars 300 draws 140 - 180 watts and is about 22% efficient. The 600 is about 265 watts, same efficiency. so 88% of the electricity is spent on heat. The COB in these lights is about 49% efficient at 55 watts and produces three times the photons.
Thanks for that pop. I am trying to stay unbiased and also provide info without comparing these to the competition. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

You are correct, there is an amazing amount of useable light per watt and really made to replace the 300w production led panels. Like the impressive light engines available these have the all inclusive edge. Just hang it and plug it in. Silent and powerful.

Thanks for that pop. I am trying to stay unbiased and also provide info without comparing these to the competition. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

You are correct, there is an amazing amount of useable light per watt and really made to replace the 300w production led panels. Like the impressive light engines available these have the all inclusive edge. Just hang it and plug it in. Silent and powerful.
I just plugged mine in tonight and I can say they are definitely powerful and silent. It's really hard to believe they are only 55watts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just plugged mine in tonight and I can say they are definitely powerful and silent. It's really hard to believe they are only 55watts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah I was impressed as well. When I installed mine I had to slow the fans down to keep better temps in the rooms. Silent and Cool that is for sure.

Back