@nizmoKush Awesome man! You made an excellent excellent choice!! Welcome to the AutoCOB family!!! :bump: :biggrin::smoking::biggrin:

AutoCOBs are all our family uses or will use - once you start with them, it's hard not to keep adding - my man @White Punk on Dope can attest to that!! :biggrin::biggrin:

How many would I need for a 5'x2.5' area? Very interested in these. Eventually I would like to utilize all my space and go 10'x2.5'.

No plans for an upgraded version any time soon. I'm limited as far options go based on the parts. The light may arrive by Saturday but most likely be Monday depending on where you live. I'm on the east coast so it's usually 3 days

How many would I need for a 5'x2.5' area? Very interested in these. Eventually I would like to utilize all my space and go 10'x2.5'.

I would go with 4 and that would be plenty of light. With the sale the 4 pack is at its lowest price per cob too

X---------X
------X--------X

Sort of off set them like this to stretch the length out.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get them for a while but when the time is right I will be ordering some of these for sure. Always looking to Maximize my power. They seem amazing. One t5 ho @48" is 54watts and would be nowhere near enough light for a plant. These at 55 a piece is unreal.

Back