@BigSm0 do you have PAR meter? Do you measure your lights? What numbers did you get at veg/flower?
IMG_1535.PNG

I like charts but I love these lights. Auto Cheese was growing so fast I topped her @ day 26 and she shrubbed out like crazy. Stakes were for LST, never used them. Crazy. :worship:

I need a more current pic. She's only about 20" tall but she's a full 30"wide. I think these lights are causing too many branches. Is there such a thing? :smoking:

P4210143.JPG

:pass:

I like charts but I love these lights. Auto Cheese was growing so fast I topped her @ day 26 and she shrubbed out like crazy. Stakes were for LST, never used them. Crazy. :worship:

I need a more current pic. She's only about 20" tall but she's a full 30"wide. I think these lights are causing too many branches. Is there such a thing? :smoking:

View attachment 743585

Sir you're suffering from Autocob-itis. The only remedy is just to enjoy your larger than expected harvest. :eyebrows:

View attachment 743585

Don't tell me that was only 1 or 2 cobs :smoking:

Excellent work so far. She is going to be amazing and please keep us updated

Don't tell me that was only 1 or 2 cobs :smoking:

Excellent work so far. She is going to be amazing and please keep us updated

Future 2017 plans - 360 angle mounted AutoCOBs for canopy penetration :smoking:

@BigSm0 quick question I remember reading something about a newer version of the autocob or something like that or with a reflector. Just want to know before I order, my space is 32x32x63

View attachment 743585

Armchair grow theory, the excess branching is due to topping
@BigSm0 quick question I remember reading something about a newer version of the autocob or something like that or with a reflector. Just want to know before I order, my space is 32x32x63

@nizmoKush how many are you planning on snagging?

Back