Anybody know of anything with all natural cal and mag? I read that compost tea should handle all of the definecies? Just wondering if any no till guys running auto cobs have any input?

image.jpg
Just waiting for some babies to show face

@Rebel

2 sour stompers in the back
1 skylar white and 1 3 bear og in the front

[HASHTAG]#autocobs[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#notill[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
View attachment 727304 Just waiting for some babies to show face

2 sour stompers in the back
1 skylar white and 1 3 bear og in the front

[HASHTAG]#autocobs[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#notill[/HASHTAG]
Excellent dh22. Edit your post and add an @ rebel for a badge. No space between @ though

Anybody know of anything with all natural cal and mag? I read that compost tea should handle all of the definecies? Just wondering if any no till guys running auto cobs have any input?
I have been running the Nectar For The Gods line and have not added any calmag of any type throughout the grow. I have had only slight tip burn from running my pH high to try to get a little more P into them. I am guessing the Liquid Bonemeal (Calcium Phosphate) is the main actor in helping with this. The owner of the company mentions using Liquid Bonemeal as a periodic flush to set the salt count in synthetic cans in balance. I have a couple of cans that are recycled without flush or rest that have ran their basic line and the new system reset the containers and they have been growing flawlessly ever since.

I have been running the Nectar For The Gods line and have not added any calmag of any type throughout the grow. I have had only slight tip burn from running my pH high to try to get a little more P into them. I am guessing the Liquid Bonemeal (Calcium Phosphate) is the main actor in helping with this. The owner of the company mentions using Liquid Bonemeal as a periodic flush to set the salt count in synthetic cans in balance. I have a couple of cans that are recycled without flush or rest that have ran their basic line and the new system reset the containers and they have been growing flawlessly ever since.

Okay thanks buddy! I'll keep that in mind!

I myself don't use compost teas anymore as it's easier to put worms in the soil and let them do their thing. When they poop you have the best organic material you could ask for right in your soil. If you do see what might be cal and mag issues you can always water with epsom, or add oyster shell meal/dust, or just mix in dolomite lime from the get go. The lime takes longer to get going so it's best done at the beginning of the grow. Sometimes people mistake cal and mag def for N def too which is easily solved with kelp meal top dress or watering with fish fertilizer.

The only teas I do anymore are with molasses during flower or with organic corn seeds. I have simplified my feedings a lot with the no till since adding worms and it's working beautifully. I alternate waterings with ful-power and fish fert, and then ful power with coconut/aloe/silica powder.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

@Evil-Mobo Thanks for info. How many worms per 7-gallon pot? Will ful-humix work as a substitute to fish fert? When should I start the waterings with ful-power and fish fert and or coconut/aloe powder ?

Back