What is the best way to clean AutoCOBs, particularly the COB chip?

I see some brown spots, must be from stray feed spashes somehow, on several of my AutoCOBs' COBs. How sensitive are these COB chips to touch and cleaning? Is lightly wiping with a damp paper towel OK (obviously, when cool)?
Yes @BigSm0 I want to know also??

What is the best way to clean AutoCOBs, particularly the COB chip?

I see some brown spots, must be from stray feed spashes somehow, on several of my AutoCOBs' COBs. How sensitive are these COB chips to touch and cleaning? Is lightly wiping with a damp paper towel OK (obviously, when cool)?

I'd use 98% isopropyl alcohol on something super soft, but that could be entirely wrong. Though, I am pretty good with fairly educated risk. :pass:

Organic soil and AutoCobs were made for each other. I am trying to replicate as best I can growing inside like being outside.
The white light cobs are not as efficient as natural sun light but nothing else is.
No I am not having any Cal-Mag issues because I water my soil with molasses and Cal-Mag.

Organic soil and AutoCobs were made for each other. I am trying to replicate as best I can growing inside like being outside.
The white light cobs are not as efficient as natural sun light but nothing else is.
No I am not having any Cal-Mag issues because I water my soil with molasses and Cal-Mag.

When do you start with the cal-mag and how often? What are you using for cal-mag? thanks bro

I use General Organics cal-mag starting after a few weeks into the grow.
It becomes part of my soil watering regimen.
General hydroponics cali magic has one of the highest calcium and magnesium concentrations I have seen. It's also very inexpensive like the general organics.

Back