Crossing auto strains = fully auto?

fully reversed fem'd haze auto

ReversedAutoHaze.jpg

fully reversed fem'd vertigo auto

100_0911.jpg

CS works perfectly when made and used properly , you arent trying to change one branch you are REVERSING the entire sex of the plant but it still only passes on female chromosomes

some early flower sacks seem to not wanna open on their own but not all of them , sacks open fine a few days later and continue to untill the plant is finished

Hey Bob, if possible could you write a tutorial? From spraying the plant to pollinating it?

not much to write , its pretty straight forward

i ordered some 99.99 pure silver wire off ebay , i hooked them up to an ac adapter , lower volts are better because you end up with smaller coloids , for example , a 12 volt will work , but a 6 volt will give better end results with smaller coloids and thats what you want is smaller so they actually penitrate the plant better , i didnt do just 1 litre of water , i did 4 litres/1gallon so i just plugged in and left it going for 3 days , after the first day i occasionally unplugged then pulled the wires out and wiped them clean

knowing the autos i sprayed were female/fems i started spraying during the pre flowering stage and continued spraying up untill as close as possible to when i thought the plants would start releasing pollin , the plants FULLY reversed without a pistil in site , early pre flowering pistils had long since died and the plants looked completely male

i then let my reversed plants do their job just like a normal male would

reversed male vertigo pollinating some female vertigo's and a speedy g ,,,,,,,

100_0910.jpg

any thing else ?

I believe Nelson has covered this already. Check his threads.

Hey Bob, if possible could you write a tutorial? From spraying the plant to pollinating it?

Thanks Bob, does the gauge of the wire matter?
If fully pollinated would you get the same amount of seeds as you would pollinating a female with a male?

i beleive i used 12 guage , might be 14 though , the important thing though is you want it as pure as possible

and i forgot , dont use tap water , go to a grocerie store and in the section with drinking water you can find distilled water with 0 ppm , and its cheap

in a small area like my closet approx 4X4 but ive never measured , plants get fully pollinated and fully seeded

I believe Nelson has covered this already. Check his threads.

could you point us to it with a link ? i wouldnt mind checking it out

EDIT : nevermind , i found it , wasnt happy with what i read

p.s. if your solution changes color youve done something wrong

also if you used distilled water with a 0 ppm and proper voltage you wont get above 50 ppm of proper pure CS , stores claiming 80 and even 200 ppm are full of it , thier CS has crap added to it and it doesnt work worth crap

home made pure CS with a ppm of 30-40 workes perfectly

For the quickest CS creation use a piece of silver with a large surface to offer more contact with the distilled water. I read somewhere else of people having success using CS on lower budsites, which should only turn those budsites to male, and leave the main cola as a female. That would be my target, although if the whole plant goes balls I would use its pollen with the Sweet Skunk Auto... and have a nice cross to experiment the joy of free seeds :booya:

:peace:

if anyone needs some CS shoot me a pm , i always make way more then i need

peace

From what I've read it should be possible to reverse the sex of a part only, instead of reversing the whole plant. I've seen journals of people spraying only the lower canopy and leaving the main cola as a big female bud. I don't know if it is easily done, but I want to try :D that's why I'm trying to hit budsites with my homemade CS spray but avoiding the main cola. Here are some shots of the plant (Buddha Seeds' Assorted Auto, exact strain is unknown...).

Main cola (it's white as I avoided spraying there):
assorted#2_cola.jpg

Lower canopy (there are more brownish/silverish parts, theoretically the hairs should turn brown, and transform into male balls):
assorted#2_1.jpg assorted#2_2.jpg assorted#2_3.jpg assorted#2_4.jpg

Full shot. Sorry I could not take a better, focused pic:
assorted#2.jpg

Something that intrigues me is that since I began spraying her (5 or 6 days ago) she has stretched quite a bit. Dunno if it's related to the CS anyhow, but intriguing anyways :stir:

I wish she shows some balls to me soon! I want pollen!

:peace:

Back