Crossing auto strains = fully auto?

Question for you guys
the lower the gauge does that mean thicker?

No real data or reference to back it up but fem'n a single plant supposedly give you seeds that are "clones", I dont see how fem on a fem strain can be that bad. the less genetic diversity in something might give a problem with thinks like vigor, resistances and stuff. I wish I could just buy a jug of CS. Id love to fem some seeds. if all else fails just to have them for a rainy day. Make any cross/self I wanted without males.

Hey I found this all natural stuff that you can spray on your female plant to create female pollen sacks and create feminized seeds

"Tiresias Mist (Patent Pending) allows for even the most amateur grower to produce their own feminized seeds. The active ingredient in Tiresias Mist is safe and effective. A one ounce bottle will treat one branch of a plant to produce feminized seeds on the same plant, or to produce genetically female crosses with other plants. What you are doing using Tiresias Mist, is taking a female plant, treating one branch and enabling that one branch to create male characteristics i.e. pollen sacs. You can then take the pollen from that branch and pollinate the flowers of the rest of the plant to produce seeds that will, 100% of the time, be feminized."

Heres the link, check it out yourselves, its voted as High Times product of the year!

http://www.drtsremedies.com/

Hmmm, very interesting! However, I would really like to know what "natural minerals" are before messing with it. "Natural" is one of those unregulated words that doesn't have a legal definition. In the food and plant world when I see "natural" I translate to "probably manufactured out of nuclear waste" Still quite interested, thanks for the link!

No real data or reference to back it up but fem'n a single plant supposedly give you seeds that are "clones",
and hermies......

fem one plant with another (from a seperate seed... not a clone of the same seed)

"Natural" its prob CS... cheap and easy to make really... :toke:

Squid from what I have read that CS should be OK to use, it says it's 240ppm and people report success with ppms over 30-40. I will try to get my hands onto pure silver (the silver I got for now is of quality 925 and I'm afraid it won't work). Do you really think that applying the CS and using the pollen of a plant on its own female flowers can produce hermie-prone seeds? That's my main concern now, I have read some contradictory stuff about this...

Thanks all for the contribution, we're learning a big deal here!

Best regards,
:peace:

It should be hermie prone if its hermied from light or enviroment manipulation not chemical

That's nice to know, agito. I am already messing around :stir: with a couple of silver coins. I will measure the ppms of the solution in a couple of hours (the water is already silver color!). This would be a chemical sex revert so it should not create seeds prone to hermie. Anyway I'm trying this! We'll find out if it works soon enough ;)

Well, after some hours I got my (theoretically) Colloidal Silver solution. I used coins of silver quality 925 (Sterling silver, I believe it's called). It's theoretically 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The dilution probably contains more stuff than only silver, but I read somewhere else (ic) that some people had success using this kind of silver. If finally this does not work, I will try to get my hands on more pure silver.

The dilution was made with distilled water (my meter said it had an ec of 0.01 mS/cm exactly after being calibrated). After 8 hours plugged to 18 volts (2x 9 volt batteries) the dilution has an ec of 0.6. I use this chart (I don't really know if that's accurate...)
ppmecc.jpg

So this dilution has around 300-400 ppm... I think it's quite high, probably due to not only silver being released... Anyway, the intention is to get seeds, the plants on where I will use this will not be smoked! So it should not be a huge deal if the plant gets a bit of additional copper too...

I will decide which plant (or plants) I will use for this experiment soon, I would like to begin using this stuff ASAP :D

I'll update accordingly. Any input is appreciated! Best regards!
:peace:

Back