Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Didn't take long [emoji23]

So got myself here some Sweet Seeds Cream Manderine XL Seeds, a funky fridge magnet and sticker and a copy of Soft Secrets in Spanish. Good job I speak the lingo....

d93e36a9e748c068aa76082e1f6f8834.jpg

Considering I ordered these a few days after the Cream Cookies... I'll be ordering from sweet seeds in future. I've always wanted to try their Red Family seeds anyway so what a perfect excuse!

Also got my coco [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

37af4e1063d9735e01ce304c541dbd74.jpg

3 of these should do it. Might use these for the Cream Cookies though and buy some more coco bricks off the sweet seeds site with 12.5ltr airpots. Always wanted to try them too [emoji23]

Just waiting on the LEDs now and I'm off! Checked this morning and they're still in the logistics centre waiting to be flown over here. They better be in one piece when they get here or I'm screwed!! Fingers, toes eyes and everything else crossed, they'll be fine [emoji41]

Sent from a rock in the sea!

Didn't take long [emoji23]

So got myself here some Sweet Seeds Cream Manderine XL Seeds, a funky fridge magnet and sticker and a copy of Soft Secrets in Spanish. Good job I speak the lingo....

d93e36a9e748c068aa76082e1f6f8834.jpg

Considering I ordered these a few days after the Cream Cookies... I'll be ordering from sweet seeds in future. I've always wanted to try their Red Family seeds anyway so what a perfect excuse!

Also got my coco [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

37af4e1063d9735e01ce304c541dbd74.jpg

3 of these should do it. Might use these for the Cream Cookies though and buy some more coco bricks off the sweet seeds site with 12.5ltr airpots. Always wanted to try them too [emoji23]

Just waiting on the LEDs now and I'm off! Checked this morning and they're still in the logistics centre waiting to be flown over here. They better be in one piece when they get here or I'm screwed!! Fingers, toes eyes and everything else crossed, they'll be fine [emoji41]

nice... I'm chopping my mandarine soon. grows really nice. you will love them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You got the standard one or XL?

xl... to be honest I don't know why there called xl there same as any other auto I've grown... one of them smaller than my gorilla glue but compact. but.... a lot of thc nice smelling and looking buds. will just have to wait to see flavour

but I might have loads of thc because I use miel de cana last 2-3weeks of flower. and you can really see difference in sugar production. I got told that by 3different breeders. and it defo does the job.

xl... to be honest I don't know why there called xl there same as any other auto I've grown... one of them smaller than my gorilla glue but compact. but.... a lot of thc nice smelling and looking buds. will just have to wait to see flavour

Gotta agree, I just harvested a Cream Mandarine XL and it ain't THAT big :2cents:. However, extraordinary terpene profile - sweet, creamy mandarines and oranges with a ton of spices, very tasty and a nice high to boot :thumbsup::drool:.

Okay cool. I was worrying about space with 3 of them in the 1 x 1 so guess I'll be alright [emoji16]

but I might have loads of thc because I use miel de cana last 2-3weeks of flower. and you can really see difference in sugar production. I got told that by 3different breeders. and it defo does the job.

Do you get that in big grow?

Gotta agree, I just harvested a Cream Mandarine XL and it ain't THAT big :2cents:. However, extraordinary terpene profile - sweet, creamy mandarines and oranges with a ton of spices, very tasty and a nice high to boot [emoji106]:drool:.

Sounds tasty as fuck [emoji39] what's the high like? Head buzzy or body buzzy? Any anxiety with it? I've got to be careful with bud but I deffo want to at least try it once with that flavour profile.

Back