Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

gran canaria law Palmas. can spend up to a week there. if not longer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FFS!! They're takin the piss now.

Dude don’t get too caught up in the sativa / indica thing with anxiety etc.

In my personal experience it doesn’t really matter what the strain genetics are. It’s more about the ratio of THC to CBD. And CBN also.

I love 20% thc, 1.5% cbd and a nice bit of cbn, 0.4% rocks.

You tried Channel+ mate? It’s got pretty much perfect percentages and it’s like a sativa type energetic buzz, but with the relaxing stone side to it and no anxiety.

Keep thinking about running it next.

So long as it doesn't set my mind racing or any paranoia I should be okay. Any idea why I've never had it from extracts? I'm sure it's a terpine or something else in the bud itself that causes it.

@KrazyDave they have channel + in club in Puerto next to big grow.

I'm not a member there yet. Did you hear anything else about this new club that's opening in Puerto yet?

It’s very popular in Spain mate. Kind of like a Critical + +

Mmmmmmmm Critical + [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39] that's one strain I can smoke!!

Sent from a rock in the sea!

So long as it doesn't set my mind racing or any paranoia I should be okay. Any idea why I've never had it from extracts? I'm sure it's a terpine or something else in the bud itself that causes it.

I'm not a member there yet. Did you hear anything else about this new club that's opening in Puerto yet?

Mmmmmmmm Critical + [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39] that's one strain I can smoke!!

no... but there closing a load down.. apparently we got more clubs here than mainland Spain lol. plus some dick is trying to sell his club on fuerte bay for 85grand. clubs are supposed to be non profit. and this twat tries to sell one on internet on selling site... they will target the big ones first to make a point.

I would say it’s the CBD and CBN in extracts that helps you dude. Hash definitely has more CBD for some reason so maybe extracts of other kinds are the same?

Mate the Channel+ is super nice. Makes me happy and stress / anxiety free. Proper feel good weed, like Critical+ but better. It’s by Medical Seeds and apparently the owner grew the strain to make a better version of Critical+ [emoji106]

@KrazyDave it's getting stupid now with some of these association's. there 32 in Puerto. and and nearly 40 in correljo. it takes 3hours to drive from one end of island to other lol. most of these association's are in people's houses tho.... did you see nared on news other day about getting it legalised and the benefits.. hopefully one day it will be properly legal here. not a massive grey area. the Guardia walked into my friends house saw his plants which he has about 15.. and asked him what's the legal amount your allowed. we don't know

@KrazyDave it's getting stupid now with some of these association's. there 32 in Puerto. and and nearly 40 in correljo. it takes 3hours to drive from one end of island to other lol. most of these association's are in people's houses tho.... did you see nared on news other day about getting it legalised and the benefits.. hopefully one day it will be properly legal here. not a massive grey area. the Guardia walked into my friends house saw his plants which he has about 15.. and asked him what's the legal amount your allowed. we don't know

That's just taking the piss. People using the "law" to grow and sell "legally" that is.

The police don't know the law themselves. We're protected by the Spanish constitution for growing cause whatever happens in private is no concern for the state so long as it doesn't present a threat to public health. I had a plant confiscated by the guardia cause although it was one small plant on personal property, for personal use, it was in the view of the public. I argued the complex was private property but they said they're not sure what to do so they're gonna take the plant but not fine me (read: take the plant and smoke it [emoji23]) and told me to grow it indoors under lights in future!!! Didn't have the balls to show them the other 9 I had inside [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] My neighbour got fined though. To be fair he had 2 13ft monsters on his balcony [emoji54][emoji23] They didn't confiscate his bud though. It's crazy innit!!

PS..... lights are still stuck in limbo. Cream Cookies seeds still haven't shown up and I'm still itching to get these going. Might stick them in my window and pray the lights turn up before they flower [emoji21]

PS..... lights are still stuck in limbo. Cream Cookies seeds still haven't shown up and I'm still itching to get these going. Might stick them in my window and pray the lights turn up before they flower [emoji21]

give it time. patience. remember where we live u have to start sending Christmas cards in July lol

So not only is today the start of a brand new week, it's also pay day, my day off, oh and my LEDs are out for delivery!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Better go soak some coco and beans eh [emoji57]

So not only is today the start of a brand new week, it's also pay day, my day off, oh and my LEDs are out for delivery!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Better go soak some coco and beans eh [emoji57]

Nice dude! [emoji106]

Get that Biotabs mix made up and plant those beans baby [emoji23]

So been a busy boy today. The COBs DID indeed arrive today. Was painful carrying them to my house but so worth it. These things are bright as fuck!!! Like seriously, I can't see after glancing at one of them for a second! Gonna have to buy some shades for going in the tent.

efe4213cdf5cd7df0baab20dde162609.jpg

0744e6e2a22f102ce2fcfb35cba24f06.jpg

8f4ec45e8345cd54db1b87b5c7116498.jpg

This is one on its own.... turned it on and thought 4 might be overkill but we'll see!
e267022b17225beac0dc56d2262a4d42.jpg

8453984e63fd66a869d1b8e1d9b861ce.jpg

c51804faf295db11fc2fb9799e4714b9.jpg

Got all 4 up in position with chains to adjust the height
728ca129d10f6ee242100e6b1ed57ae8.jpg

75d8c25c31e42e2c530b0cb7f9bd1988.jpg

Got 10ltrs of tap water flooming to get rid of the chlorine in there.

4b0f8a1743e3516350fc3b4e83ffaf83.jpg

I'll pop a bean in a cup of water in the morning and soak the coco tomorrow after work. Then I'll mix up the Biotabs stuff with the coco and crack on.

Any idea how much water I'll need for 9ltr of dehydrated coco brick? It doesn't say on the packet anywhere. I'm sure 10ltrs will be more than enough right?

Back