Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Just gonna leave this here for future reference too

ce4661b97ebac52c090e6257c800013c.jpg

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Don't wanna be that paranoid guy but what you did is preparing the pot for a healthy, couple-of-days-old seedling. All of those amendments might be too strong for a seed that just popped :2cents:. All you needed now was a starter cube or some coco in a cup.

Don't wanna be that paranoid guy but what you did is preparing the pot for a healthy, couple-of-days-old seedling. All of those amendments might be too strong for a seed that just popped :2cents:. All you needed now was a starter cube or some coco in a cup.
I thought that might be the case so I kept a fist full of coco separate to pop into the hole the Myco went into for the seed to start off in. I don't think the tabs will breakdown into the whole medium in the next week or so but I don't know. We'll have to wait n see I suppose

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

I thought that might be the case so I kept a fist full of coco separate to pop into the hole the Myco went into for the seed to start off in. I don't think the tabs will breakdown into the whole medium in the next week or so but I don't know. We'll have to wait n see I suppose

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

No, you're right about the tab, they'll take some time to be eaten. Was aiming more at Orgatrex but you should be fine with the separated coco :thumbsup:.

No, you're right about the tab, they'll take some time to be eaten. Was aiming more at Orgatrex but you should be fine with the separated coco [emoji106].
I hope so mate.

This just arrived BTW

4809c172eb84dbf44cfcbfb7e38eed53.jpg

Better late than never. I've got 5x 10ltr pots worth of biotabs stuff to get this right and 6 seeds but I have total faith it's gonna work first time. [emoji16][emoji4][emoji5][emoji52][emoji54][emoji50][emoji53][emoji45][emoji32][emoji27][emoji33][emoji43][emoji19][emoji20][emoji22][emoji24]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Nice dude, things are happening now!

Yeah it’s def best to start off in a cube or something I think. But your straight coco for the seed will do the job nicely mate [emoji106]

I’ve killed a few seeds putting them straight into hot soil or coco I think.

Not too sure about those cob heights dude! Holy shit, 15cm from the plants! I would be very careful of doing that, even more so when you have several cobs in the tent as the overlap of the lights will be large.

And we’re off! Awesome that it’s all go now mate [emoji3]

SHES ALIVE!!!! She's still got her shell on at the moment so I didn't bother taking a pic as I had to get right close to it to tell she was there anyway but she's definitely 100% there. I'll call Day 1 with a pic when she's fully awake and de-shelled [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

SHES ALIVE!!!! She's still got her shell on at the moment so I didn't bother taking a pic as I had to get right close to it to tell she was there anyway but she's definitely 100% there. I'll call Day 1 with a pic when she's fully awake and de-shelled [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Oh yeah! Nice one mate! [emoji3][emoji106][emoji271]

I didn’t get a notification for some reason. Something to do with Tapatalk me thinks.

Good luck from here mate [emoji3]

Oh yeah! Nice one mate! [emoji3][emoji106][emoji271]

I didn’t get a notification for some reason. Something to do with Tapatalk me thinks.

Good luck from here mate [emoji3]
Missed the lights going off by 10 mins. Got to wait 6 hours for a peep now [emoji24]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Back