Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

So had a peep and seen this -

2d411a5abbc49902885360a40ed54ff5.jpg

de0522ed88f87270c1bd9fe0f43b6bdd.jpg

Not much I know but she didn't look like she was able to escape from that seed case so 30 mins and a pair of needle nosed tweezers later, and she now looks like this -

80a42f7e9460d6375042b97bbf4e52e9.jpg

0e7a0e1f51262db719915a7feb2128fa.jpg

I hate it when they can't get out of their own shells!! Should he plain sailing from now on. If she gotten herself open tomorrow morning and is doing okay, I'll call that Day 1 at last [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Just gonna leave this here for future reference too

ce4661b97ebac52c090e6257c800013c.jpg

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!
I'd say they got there lights too close to be honest. 15cm at 5000k... lights good for plants but to much light is bad. Keep an eye on things first time round.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So had a peep and seen this -

2d411a5abbc49902885360a40ed54ff5.jpg

de0522ed88f87270c1bd9fe0f43b6bdd.jpg

Not much I know but she didn't look like she was able to escape from that seed case so 30 mins and a pair of needle nosed tweezers later, and she now looks like this -

80a42f7e9460d6375042b97bbf4e52e9.jpg

0e7a0e1f51262db719915a7feb2128fa.jpg

I hate it when they can't get out of their own shells!! Should he plain sailing from now on. If she gotten herself open tomorrow morning and is doing okay, I'll call that Day 1 at last [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Sweeeeet! [emoji3]

Had a few recently that kept their shell on. I also read that autos have harder shells so worth soaking them in water first. I don’t normally do that.

You’re off dude! [emoji870]

I'd say they got there lights too close to be honest. 15cm at 5000k... lights good for plants but to much light is bad. Keep an eye on things first time round.

Aye I remember you saying that the other day. I'll raise it up a notch and drop it down until I see signs of stress later on.
Sweeeeet! [emoji3]

Had a few recently that kept their shell on. I also read that autos have harder shells so worth soaking them in water first. I don’t normally do that.

You’re off dude! [emoji870]
Now you mention it, that's how I used to germinate seeds. In a glass of water over night then straight into the soil. Kept getting mold growing on the tissue doing it the way I did it this time. I'll go back to that I reckon.

I decided I'm gonna alternate what seeds I pop ever time the last one that went in starts to flower. I'll get a nice selection that way [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Aye I remember you saying that the other day. I'll raise it up a notch and drop it down until I see signs of stress later on.Now you mention it, that's how I used to germinate seeds. In a glass of water over night then straight into the soil. Kept getting mold growing on the tissue doing it the way I did it this time. I'll go back to that I reckon.

I decided I'm gonna alternate what seeds I pop ever time the last one that went in starts to flower. I'll get a nice selection that way [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Nice idea mate, best way to maximise your lights as well. Some big girls in full flower using most of the light, and some little ones that need sod all light as yet.

Nice idea mate, best way to maximise your lights as well. Some big girls in full flower using most of the light, and some little ones that need sod all light as yet.
That's how I'm doing them basicly. I put 2down then 3weeks later another 2 and so on.. So far I've averaged around 80 - 120 g per plant

That's how I'm doing them basicly. I put 2down then 3weeks later another 2 and so on.. So far I've averaged around 80 - 120 g per plant

Yeah it’s def the best way to maximise yield from your space and lights.

I did it with my first cob grow and got 410g off 4 plants from 200 watts of cobs in a 3x3.

Haven’t got anywhere near that since mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah it’s def the best way to maximise yield from your space and lights.

I did it with my first cob grow and got 410g off 4 plants from 200 watts of cobs in a 3x3.

Haven’t got anywhere near that since mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Lol patience. And maybe try using the same techniques and lights again and you might. At the min every plant is getting better with .mine.. weed I've grown better than clubs at min hahaha

Lol patience. And maybe try using the same techniques and lights again and you might. At the min every plant is getting better with .mine.. weed I've grown better than clubs at min hahaha

Haha don’t get me wrong dude. There’s nowt wrong with my weed now [emoji106]

I mean I’ve never got 2 gpw since then. But I’m not after yield now. I’m after quality [emoji3]

Back