Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Look what I just bought...
7c323ca2da83b59f917ff6da19ebaefb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate, it's off at last. Do I leave it a few days before watering again or will the extra O2 be better from watering daily?

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Personally I would start with light watering every day mate. I’m a feeder though! [emoji23]

I prefer to keep the coco slightly moist all the time. Haven’t seen any adverse affects so far mate [emoji106]

Look what I just bought...
7c323ca2da83b59f917ff6da19ebaefb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Forgot to reply to this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The Amnesia I did was awesome. I wanna try a bit of that when it's done please dude!
Personally I would start with light watering every day mate. I’m a feeder though! [emoji23]

I prefer to keep the coco slightly moist all the time. Haven’t seen any adverse affects so far mate [emoji106]
So 1/2 litre a day is enough? I'm used to soil so watering daily seems wrong to me but I know you're right [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

About the coffee beans i don't know.

But what i do add when i have it laying around:
30/ 40 Gram palm asses per 15 L
30/40 Grams Kelp Per 15 L
10/20 Gram Power of bird feathers per 15 L
10/20 gram chicken droppings Per 15 L
10/20 Kali vinasse per 15 L

This style, I only grow in the tent/ room where i am in control. So i can react in time.
If you are growing with/ at your friends just follow the Biotabs instructions and all will be good!

Have to say with these products, there start a chance of over feeding the plant and getting things out of balance.

When experimenting with organic try little by little, or els it is hard to see what product is doing what ;)

About the coffee beans i don't know.

But what i do add when i have it laying around:
30/ 40 Gram palm asses per 15 L
30/40 Grams Kelp Per 15 L
10/20 Gram Power of bird feathers per 15 L
10/20 gram chicken droppings Per 15 L
10/20 Kali vinasse per 15 L

This style, I only grow in the tent/ room where i am in control. So i can react in time.
If you are growing with/ at your friends just follow the Biotabs instructions and all will be good!

Have to say with these products, there start a chance of over feeding the plant and getting things out of balance.

When experimenting with organic try little by little, or els it is hard to see what product is doing what ;)
I like to keep it simple so if I do add anything, it'll be bat Guano and the PK Tea and that's it. I'll see how it goes with just the PK tea first though.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Day 4

No pics cause my phones battery was dead after work but she's doing okay [emoji16]

Fed .5 ltr plain dechlorinated water daily up to now. Discarded the runoff from the previous day before dropping the fresh stuff in.

Top of the plant was bent over slightly and looked a bit wrong so I raised the lights 10CM and she's looking happy again.

I'll drop a pic tomorrow, I promise [emoji51]

Day 5

I swear she's trebled in size since yesterday!! This coco/biotabs lark is awesome!!!

Do you see the white flecks in the coco? They look like flakes of gold in real life. Anyone got any idea why that could be?

As promised here's a pic
d9256b6750e9f6f9009ac5e4e6e790e5.jpg

And another one with the COB on her
5642d51e333130d37ea4df29572eef03.jpg

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 when do I start the Boom Boom spray dude?

Day 5

I swear she's trebled in size since yesterday!! This coco/biotabs lark is awesome!!!

Do you see the white flecks in the coco? They look like flakes of gold in real life. Anyone got any idea why that could be?

As promised here's a pic
d9256b6750e9f6f9009ac5e4e6e790e5.jpg

And another one with the COB on her
5642d51e333130d37ea4df29572eef03.jpg

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 when do I start the Boom Boom spray dude?

Mate she’s looking super healthy! [emoji3]

Very nice mate. Yeah I’d say about 1/2 litre, maybe less. I would just water until the slightest bit of run off myself. Just so I know the coco is fully damp. Oh actually she’s very young and in a big pot so forget that mate. What size pot is she in? Got to separate autos and photos in my head!

As for Boom Boom dude, I’m a bit of a monster with it and use it from very early on! I would recommend week 1, week 2 and week 3 applications. Once a week for 3 weeks. Just go easy mate [emoji106]

Last edited:
Back