Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Can’t really complain about this though can I? [emoji106]

e73de140d4b69698af3fdf5ca4c887ba.jpg
Nice looking buds man. I get what you mean. When I change leds. Hopefully I get near 2gpw

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What about coco ammendment with coffee grinds? I've heard of people doing it with organics but no idea why or if it'd benefit my grow at all.

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Again mate I’m not sure about that I’m afraid. I suspect doing it with straight organics, they would be using some mineral that is in the coffee grinds, but I have no idea which one!

No need for any of that with Biotabs mate. My personal advice would be to stick closely to the instructions for the first run or two to get yourself dialled in. It won’t take long dude. Then if you feel the need you can start amending your coco/soil as some people on here do.

Gonna have to read more so I can answer more questions!

Again mate I’m not sure about that I’m afraid. I suspect doing it with straight organics, they would be using some mineral that is in the coffee grinds, but I have no idea which one!

No need for any of that with Biotabs mate. My personal advice would be to stick closely to the instructions for the first run or two to get yourself dialled in. It won’t take long dude. Then if you feel the need you can start amending your coco/soil as some people on here do.

Gonna have to read more so I can answer more questions!
Sound, cheers dude.

I'm gonna do a few plants then experiment with Bat Guano I reckon. I know 100% that's a thing with Biotabs so it eliminates the guess work eh [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Sound, cheers dude.

I'm gonna do a few plants then experiment with Bat Guano I reckon. I know 100% that's a thing with Biotabs so it eliminates the guess work eh [emoji16]

Sent from Fraggle Rock!!

Oh fook yeah I do add bat poop actually mate! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back