Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Okay cool. I was worrying about space with 3 of them in the 1 x 1 so guess I'll be alright [emoji16]

Do you get that in big grow?

Sounds tasty as fuck [emoji39] what's the high like? Head buzzy or body buzzy? Any anxiety with it? I've got to be careful with bud but I deffo want to at least try it once with that flavour profile.

Sent from a rock in the sea!
na hiperdino lol or mercadona miel de cana NOT MIEL DE PALMA

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice seeds dude [emoji3]

Get them planted mate [emoji106]
I would do but I've no idea how long my lights are gonna take to arrive. They're STILL stuck in the logistics office somewhere. Probably Madrid. Them fuck wits take their sweet time with large packages for some reason. I just hope they haven't called the bomb squad in cause they've xrayed it and seen weird objects with wires coming out of em [emoji23][emoji23]
na hiperdino lol or mercadona miel de cana NOT MIEL DE PALMA

Aaahhh so it's literally just Honey! What's the difference between the two? Got a pic of the one you use?

Okay cool. I was worrying about space with 3 of them in the 1 x 1 so guess I'll be alright [emoji16]

Do you get that in big grow?

Sounds tasty as fuck [emoji39] what's the high like? Head buzzy or body buzzy? Any anxiety with it? I've got to be careful with bud but I deffo want to at least try it once with that flavour profile.

Well, she is on the sativa side of things but will give you a nice, calming body buzz too. Wouldn't say anxiety, an elevated, relaxed kind of sativa high :2cents:.

Hope that helps :toke:.

I would do but I've no idea how long my lights are gonna take to arrive. They're STILL stuck in the logistics office somewhere. Probably Madrid. Them fuck wits take their sweet time with large packages for some reason. I just hope they haven't called the bomb squad in cause they've xrayed it and seen weird objects with wires coming out of em [emoji23][emoji23]Aaahhh so it's literally just Honey! What's the difference between the two? Got a pic of the one you use?

it's sugar cane syrup 100%. on bottle says melaza de cana. I do one table spoon to 8litres... buds get so much resin and that true stickiness. even when bone dry still sticks to your hand lol. makes difference aswell with flavour. enhances it. I tried one plant with and one with out.
89fd248d344f276b46ffdc41751eab32.jpg

@KrazyDave your plants will grow to the space there given. my first grow in 1x1 I crammed 6 20litre pots with sweet cheese. they grew into little bushes of bud with a average of 57g per plant. The second grow In this tent was when I put two gelato cookie doh. which both grew to 1.5metres + and about filled the tent because they had the room to do so.. the trick is training them so that there under control but still large enough to give a lot of production. that way if you wanted you could put 5 in lst them and they would still have room to breathe.. I'll also say everyone has there own technique and needs to find one there comfortable with. I still haven't perfected my technique and constantly changing and improving.

Well, she is on the sativa side of things but will give you a nice, calming body buzz too. Wouldn't say anxiety, an elevated, relaxed kind of sativa high :2cents:.

Hope that helps :toke:.

Sounds really nice. Perfect even. Got a mate with anxiety that's started using sativas instead of indicas and says they work better. Makes sense with sativas being more a cerebral buzz imo. Cheers dude [emoji41][emoji106]

it's sugar cane syrup 100%. on bottle says melaza de cana. I do one table spoon to 8litres... buds get so much resin and that true stickiness. even when bone dry still sticks to your hand lol. makes difference aswell with flavour. enhances it. I tried one plant with and one with out.
89fd248d344f276b46ffdc41751eab32.jpg

I've never noticed it but I'll be keeping an eye out for it. Did you know you can get molasses from a parapharmacia? Seen it in the one in Rotundas! Never tried it though.

@KrazyDave your plants will grow to the space there given. my first grow in 1x1 I crammed 6 20litre pots with sweet cheese. they grew into little bushes of bud with a average of 57g per plant. The second grow In this tent was when I put two gelato cookie doh. which both grew to 1.5metres + and about filled the tent because they had the room to do so.. the trick is training them so that there under control but still large enough to give a lot of production. that way if you wanted you could put 5 in lst them and they would still have room to breathe.. I'll also say everyone has there own technique and needs to find one there comfortable with. I still haven't perfected my technique and constantly changing and improving.

Aye that makes sense. I did 9 20ltr in a 120 x 120 and they filled out the space pretty good. Got just over 11oz from them too under a 400W - 12/12 from seed with photos. Had to keep electric bill down but it worked a treat. Usually do 4 though and they turn into bushes. Then I did organic outdoor autos which was a piece of cake!! Just let em grow and turned them 90° every time I watered them.... worked a treat. Going back indoors now cause of the bugs. Whitefly and moths are a right pain in the ass!! [emoji34]

Any idea where the logistics center is when things get sent here dude? My LEDs have been there all week. Bums starting a twitch a bit [emoji54][emoji53]

Sounds really nice. Perfect even. Got a mate with anxiety that's started using sativas instead of indicas and says they work better. Makes sense with sativas being more a cerebral buzz imo. Cheers dude [emoji41][emoji106]

I've never noticed it but I'll be keeping an eye out for it. Did you know you can get molasses from a parapharmacia? Seen it in the one in Rotundas! Never tried it though.

Aye that makes sense. I did 9 20ltr in a 120 x 120 and they filled out the space pretty good. Got just over 11oz from them too under a 400W - 12/12 from seed with photos. Had to keep electric bill down but it worked a treat. Usually do 4 though and they turn into bushes. Then I did organic outdoor autos which was a piece of cake!! Just let em grow and turned them 90° every time I watered them.... worked a treat. Going back indoors now cause of the bugs. Whitefly and moths are a right pain in the ass!! [emoji34]

Any idea where the logistics center is when things get sent here dude? My LEDs have been there all week. Bums starting a twitch a bit [emoji54][emoji53]

gran canaria law Palmas. can spend up to a week there. if not longer.

Dude don’t get too caught up in the sativa / indica thing with anxiety etc.

In my personal experience it doesn’t really matter what the strain genetics are. It’s more about the ratio of THC to CBD. And CBN also.

I love 20% thc, 1.5% cbd and a nice bit of cbn, 0.4% rocks.

You tried Channel+ mate? It’s got pretty much perfect percentages and it’s like a sativa type energetic buzz, but with the relaxing stone side to it and no anxiety.

Keep thinking about running it next.

Dude don’t get too caught up in the sativa / indica thing with anxiety etc.

In my personal experience it doesn’t really matter what the strain genetics are. It’s more about the ratio of THC to CBD. And CBN also.

I love 20% thc, 1.5% cbd and a nice bit of cbn, 0.4% rocks.

You tried Channel+ mate? It’s got pretty much perfect percentages and it’s like a sativa type energetic buzz, but with the relaxing stone side to it and no anxiety.

Keep thinking about running it next.
@KrazyDave they have channel + in club in Puerto next to big grow.

Back