Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Oooohhh yeaaahhh I just remembered I came for something else.....

@Hippy_BiotabsF70

In coco I'll be hand watering for this first few grows til I've paid off my LED lights. Do I need to water daily or what's the deal here? I'm used to soil ya see. Let it go dry or not? I'm guessing not to keep the bioherd healthy.

When is it best to use the Boom Boom spray? Like veg, flower, all the time or what?

What would happen if I smashed up a tab and mixed it into the coco with everything else? Would this be a waste or an idea for an experiment in the future?

Can I just make 2 litres of the PK Tea at a time if I want or does it have to be the recommended amount for some reason? I hate wastage

Sent from a rock in the sea!
I need to know this too lol. and do you change any of the recommnded guidelines because there autos or does that not matter with bio tabs?

@KrazyDave photos 1 and 2 gorilla glue (plant1) from fast buds
photo 3 gelato cookie doh-ope with lst technique from Dr krippling seeds.
gona take down other gorilla end of week roughly.. cream mandarine around same time. thinking northern lights got another 2weeks minimum left.
Then... there's 2left the gelato and the 3rd gorilla which are both around 4weeks... you will have to come round and smoke one when it's ready
68a05dfb7ab4e832c9c1ac7906935237.jpg
c3bc33539335615789c8775564d34dcf.jpg
32e641ece36d3bd2178c8e6adada2a65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@KrazyDave photos 1 and 2 gorilla glue (plant1) from fast buds
photo 3 gelato cookie doh-ope with lst technique from Dr krippling seeds.
gona take down other gorilla end of week roughly.. cream mandarine around same time. thinking northern lights got another 2weeks minimum left.
Then... there's 2left the gelato and the 3rd gorilla which are both around 4weeks... you will have to come round and smoke one when it's ready
68a05dfb7ab4e832c9c1ac7906935237.jpg
c3bc33539335615789c8775564d34dcf.jpg
32e641ece36d3bd2178c8e6adada2a65.jpg

Very nice mate. I can't smoke bud though dude. I'm making the crystals in Misses Krazys grinder into hash tomorrow though so I'm up for that. Should a lemme know you were giving a haircut, I'd have given you a hand.

Very nice mate. I can't smoke bud though dude. I'm making the crystals in Misses Krazys grinder into hash tomorrow though so I'm up for that. Should a lemme know you were giving a haircut, I'd have given you a hand.

in that case you can have all the hash I make from cuttings etc. I can't smoke hash..pollen or anything similar. makes me whitey lol buds smoke em all day lol the last bit I made was like oil. when you heated it up it dripped liquid then went hard again when it hits rizla. was really creamy coloured. that was from fresa Maria and gelato cookie doh.. killed me after 2puffs. I normally last at least 10 lol

in that case you can have all the hash I make from cuttings etc. I can't smoke hash..pollen or anything similar. makes me whitey lol buds smoke em all day lol the last bit I made was like oil. when you heated it up it dripped liquid then went hard again when it hits rizla. was really creamy coloured. that was from fresa Maria and gelato cookie doh.. killed me after 2puffs. I normally last at least 10 lol

Hahaha sounds awesome!!! Just sort me the kief if you can. I'll do the hash myself. How are you making hash? I'm gonna get one of those bubble bag kits and a washing machine from the sweetseeds site. Think the whole lot is about €110 which isn't bad. Can't beat some bubble hash. Can even dab the really good stuff!!

Hahaha sounds awesome!!! Just sort me the kief if you can. I'll do the hash myself. How are you making hash? I'm gonna get one of those bubble bag kits and a washing machine from the sweetseeds site. Think the whole lot is about €110 which isn't bad. Can't beat some bubble hash. Can even dab the really good stuff!!

mate. I get a old plastic bin like a 70litre one. fill it with water and ice. I get my bags with different grades. get the drill out stick a wooden spoon in it. and away I go. bzzzzzzzz lol

mate. I get a old plastic bin like a 70litre one. fill it with water and ice. I get my bags with different grades. get the drill out stick a wooden spoon in it. and away I go. bzzzzzzzz lol

That sounds ingenious dude hahahaha

Back