Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

No worries. Send me a message tomorrow after 12 and I'll do my best.

You crack me up man!! Don't over do the brain work though, don't want you getting yourself into a bother eh [emoji23][emoji23]

I decided I'm deffo going with Biotabs after reading Sensi Jays diary as it goes. Speaking of which... @Sensi Jay ... That's better. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm confident I can't go wrong though. I have faith in the tabs!!

I was just saying to Misses Krazy how I'm made up to have a Biotab mug for my coffee in the morning lol I want a hoodie too at some point but it's coming up to summer and I reckon I might struggle wearing it in 30°C+ heat. Still... maybe you're on to something with the whole no pants thing eh [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from a rock in the sea!

Thanks for the invite Dave. Nice setup. :pop:

Id go with keeping the coco moist all the time ,though not soaked, rather than wet/dry cycles. :thumbsup:

Oooohhh yeaaahhh I just remembered I came for something else.....

@Hippy_BiotabsF70

In coco I'll be hand watering for this first few grows til I've paid off my LED lights. Do I need to water daily or what's the deal here? I'm used to soil ya see. Let it go dry or not? I'm guessing not to keep the bioherd healthy.

When is it best to use the Boom Boom spray? Like veg, flower, all the time or what?

What would happen if I smashed up a tab and mixed it into the coco with everything else? Would this be a waste or an idea for an experiment in the future?

Can I just make 2 litres of the PK Tea at a time if I want or does it have to be the recommended amount for some reason? I hate wastage

No mate don’t let it go dry. No wet/dry cycle with coco in my opinion.

Personally i water every day pretty much from the start. Many people don’t. Twice a day in flower if they want it.

I always keep coco moist. Not soaked, same as J says.

Watering every day keeps it moist and keeps it aerated. When you water to run off it pulls new air into the coco [emoji106]

Boom Boom spray - use it like 3 times in veg dude. Don't use it when you've got pistils.

You don't need to crush up and mix in a tab mate. That's basically what the Startrex is for. To feed the plant whilst the tabs are starting to break down.

Not sure what you mean about the PK Tee mate? Do you mean can you make it and then keep some made up for a while?

Last edited:
Mate. I’ll be bankrupt after this fooker... 2 weeks in the south of France. Driving there too.. [emoji849]

Three grand before we’ve even arrived! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] and it’s self catering.

Holy crap dude. I did that same journey with the kids a few times in an automatic V8 5 series beemer. Ouch :crying:

Where you going? Perpignan area? We now go to northern Spain instead as its very similar but waaaay cheaper.

Can recommend good sites and good places to get weed :thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite Dave. Nice setup. :pop:

Id go with keeping the coco moist all the time ,though not soaked, rather than wet/dry cycles. [emoji106]

No worries mate, glad you came [emoji4]

No mate don’t let it go dry. No wet/dry cycle with coco in my opinion.

Personally i water every day pretty much from the start. Many people don’t. Twice a day in flower if they want it.

I always keep coco moist. Not soaked, same as J says.

Watering every day keeps it moist and keeps it aerated. When you water to run off it pulls new air into the coco [emoji106]

Boom Boom spray - use it like 3 times in veg dude. Don't use it when you've got pistils.

You don't need to crush up and mix in a tab mate. That's basically what the Startrex is for. To feed the plant whilst the tabs are starting to break down.

Not sure what you mean about the PK Tee mate? Do you mean can you make it and then keep some made up for a while?

I misread the tub dude lol Thought it said to mix in with 22ltrs of water not 1 liter at 22°C [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] That's sound as it is lol

So keep the coco wet [emoji106] Gothcha

Boom Boom in veg - from how big? Once a week from sprout?

Is it cool to sit the pots in the runoff for 5 mins or so to let them drink or just let it drain away?

No worries mate, glad you came [emoji4]

I misread the tub dude lol Thought it said to mix in with 22ltrs of water not 1 liter at 22°C [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] That's sound as it is lol

So keep the coco wet [emoji106] Gothcha

Boom Boom in veg - from how big? Once a week from sprout?

Is it cool to sit the pots in the runoff for 5 mins or so to let them drink or just let it drain away?

:crying:

Fookin lunatic :crying:

22 litres is QUITE a lot!

Keep the coco moist dude, not soaking. But mine is never anywhere near dry. Even the top doesn't dry out. Often get a bit of algae on the surface :thumbsup:

I would do Boom Boom once a week from say 7 days old. I have done it much more often and from day 1, but I wouldn't recommend as it's easy to overdo it if you're not careful. It won't do any harm as such, just be overfed for a couple of days.

Don't worry about run off mate. If there's loads take it away, but to be honest I usually leave it and let them suck it up. That way they get into top feeding and get used to root feeding. Good if you're going with autopots as they will be ready when you turn them on :woohoo1:

:pass:

Date soon! Nevous as hell :crying:

Holy crap dude. I did that same journey with the kids a few times in an automatic V8 5 series beemer. Ouch :crying:

Where you going? Perpignan area? We now go to northern Spain instead as its very similar but waaaay cheaper.

Can recommend good sites and good places to get weed :thumbsup:

Yeah mate that’s where we’re going, all booked up. I was gonna take weed with us.. what ya reckon? Safe or not so safe?

Yeah mate that’s where we’re going, all booked up. I was gonna take weed with us.. what ya reckon? Safe or not so safe?

Well honestly mate, I never leave the house without any, especially for two weeks :crying: :thumbsup:

I flippin love that area. Been there loads of times. Some awesome campsites there. That big strip that goes down to the beach (long walk!) is awesome for families.

Go for a day out to northern spain mate, Rosas or somewhere like that. Just over the border. Soooo much cheaper! Worth considering for next year as just as nice but so much better value. Even ice creams etc are up to half the price.

Well Jell mate, hope you all have a great holiday when the time is here :thumbsup:

Well honestly mate, I never leave the house without any, especially for two weeks :crying: :thumbsup:

I flippin love that area. Been there loads of times. Some awesome campsites there. That big strip that goes down to the beach (long walk!) is awesome for families.

Go for a day out to northern spain mate, Rosas or somewhere like that. Just over the border. Soooo much cheaper! Worth considering for next year as just as nice but so much better value. Even ice creams etc are up to half the price.

Well Jell mate, hope you all have a great holiday when the time is here :thumbsup:

I was thinking about putting it in a shampoo bottle. I’m bald and the wife’s got dreads so that way if we get caught lil Vlad will get the blame! [emoji38]

Back