Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

So the first package turned up today from Biotabs [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Massive thanks to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Biotabs F69

So you wanted some picks Hippy?

To start with we have the box for the kit:

ae6523e21c0a238c7dd589747e3fc45e.jpg

I'm loving the design. Misses Krazy even took an interest in it. Must be the pretty colours [emoji23] (I never said that @boogs89 [emoji6])

Inside the box we have the goodies:

6afacb6c82db0ce029659c9b22bd3256.jpg

Thanks for throwing in some Boom Boom spray too guys! Gonna need some tips on how to use that stuff. Love that they supply pegs for the bags and even a little wooden teaspoon I can compost when I buy my next one! I'll probably save it for the nostalgia factor later though lol

Got the PK Booster I ordered too:

dbffae75246fdabe5ebcc2e3d0baf36d.jpg

I also got some sweet stickers I'll putting up around my grow room:

fbf1df7209352913ff63c6fea9fee7f3.jpg

A new lighter:

306b8ece969d16be6de2cf043c7c85fd.jpg

And a sweet ass mug:

74e689dcb219afee36b48ab23d155d3b.jpg

f4dcb6fdde98f26a5a15b6dc66e1bf9b.jpg

I actually have a thing for collecting mugs so this made my day lol The whole lot is awesome to wake to today and I can't wait to get it going!

So just waiting on seeds, Coco, lights and a fan kit now.

Thanks again guys, you're a pair of legends [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from a rock in the sea!

Great package you got there, very glad for you :d5:.

Do it mate! On both counts, cobs and Biotabs.

And when you DO decide to try Biotabs, give me a shout and I’ll “sort you right out” with some goodies [emoji23] [emoji106]

Once you try them you’ll see why we all love them [emoji3]

Hippy! Are you the man from Biotabs? I thought you were somebody who uses them, didn’t realise you were one of the dudes who works for the company...

I’ve seen the results Sensi Jay has had, it looks amazing. I’m just a bit concerned about not having control of what I put in the mix on a daily basis.

So.... in auto pots, do you just chuck water in the res, straight from the tap, no pH down or owt? [emoji848]

Got me thinking now...

Ooo it hurts. [emoji16]

So the first package turned up today from Biotabs [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I'm loving the design. Misses Krazy even took an interest in it. Must be the pretty colours [emoji23] (I never said that @boogs89 [emoji6])

Thanks for throwing in some Boom Boom spray too guys! Gonna need some tips on how to use that stuff. Love that they supply pegs for the bags and even a little wooden teaspoon I can compost when I buy my next one! I'll probably save it for the nostalgia factor later though lol

A new lighter:

And a sweet ass mug:

I actually have a thing for collecting mugs so this made my day lol The whole lot is awesome to wake to today and I can't wait to get it going!

Thanks again guys, you're a pair of legends [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

looks good man. need t9 pick your brain how to get a diary started later. got like 5strains going at min lol. gelato cookie doh
.. gorrila glue... cream mandarine xl... northern lights and gorrila infested gelato autos

Hippy! Are you the man from Biotabs? I thought you were somebody who uses them, didn’t realise you were one of the dudes who works for the company...

I’ve seen the results Sensi Jay has had, it looks amazing. I’m just a bit concerned about not having control of what I put in the mix on a daily basis.

So.... in auto pots, do you just chuck water in the res, straight from the tap, no pH down or owt? [emoji848]

Got me thinking now...

[emoji50] it hurts. [emoji16]

Hey dude.

I use em and now I do some rep work for them on here my good man [emoji3]

I hear your concern mate but when you try them you’ll see it’s very effective.

Nothing extra needed in veg. Then just add some PK booster or compost tea every week or so in flower. PK Top fed after turning autopots off for a day. Mastered by Sir Ryker and works really well.

Other than that just fill your res up dude! [emoji23]

I PH’d my res once and got issues! [emoji23] never again. Even with coco. But that’s personal preference dude [emoji106]

Give them a go mate. Come and see me and I’ll sort you out [emoji23][emoji18]

A new lighter:

And a sweet ass mug:

Awesome dude, really glad it all arrived safely [emoji3][emoji106]

I drink exclusively from Biotabs mugs now and only wear Biotabs clothes. And they don’t even make trousers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I do get some strange looks [emoji23]

Can’t wait to see you growing some awesome organic delights with yer Biotabs kit mate [emoji106]

Hey dude.

I use em and now I do some rep work for them on here my good man [emoji3]

I hear your concern mate but when you try them you’ll see it’s very effective.

Nothing extra needed in veg. Then just add some PK booster or compost tea every week or so in flower. PK Top fed after turning autopots off for a day. Mastered by Sir Ryker and works really well.

Other than that just fill your res up dude! [emoji23]

I PH’d my res once and got issues! [emoji23] never again. Even with coco. But that’s personal preference dude [emoji106]

Give them a go mate. Come and see me and I’ll sort you out [emoji23][emoji18]

I might take you up on that in the autumn, bud; after my hols. [emoji41]

Do it mate you’ll love em [emoji106]

Wish I could afford a holiday this year. Pikey status at the moment [emoji23]

Mate. I’ll be bankrupt after this fooker... 2 weeks in the south of France. Driving there too.. [emoji849]

Three grand before we’ve even arrived! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] and it’s self catering.

looks good man. need t9 pick your brain how to get a diary started later. got like 5strains going at min lol. gelato cookie doh
.. gorrila glue... cream mandarine xl... northern lights and gorrila infested gelato autos

No worries. Send me a message tomorrow after 12 and I'll do my best.

Got me thinking now...

Ooo it hurts. [emoji16]

You crack me up man!! Don't over do the brain work though, don't want you getting yourself into a bother eh [emoji23][emoji23]

I decided I'm deffo going with Biotabs after reading Sensi Jays diary as it goes. Speaking of which... @Sensi Jay ... That's better. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm confident I can't go wrong though. I have faith in the tabs!!

Awesome dude, really glad it all arrived safely [emoji3][emoji106]

I drink exclusively from Biotabs mugs now and only wear Biotabs clothes. And they don’t even make trousers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I do get some strange looks [emoji23]

Can’t wait to see you growing some awesome organic delights with yer Biotabs kit mate [emoji106]

I was just saying to Misses Krazy how I'm made up to have a Biotab mug for my coffee in the morning lol I want a hoodie too at some point but it's coming up to summer and I reckon I might struggle wearing it in 30°C+ heat. Still... maybe you're on to something with the whole no pants thing eh [emoji12][emoji23]

Oooohhh yeaaahhh I just remembered I came for something else.....

@Hippy_BiotabsF70

In coco I'll be hand watering for this first few grows til I've paid off my LED lights. Do I need to water daily or what's the deal here? I'm used to soil ya see. Let it go dry or not? I'm guessing not to keep the bioherd healthy.

When is it best to use the Boom Boom spray? Like veg, flower, all the time or what?

What would happen if I smashed up a tab and mixed it into the coco with everything else? Would this be a waste or an idea for an experiment in the future?

Can I just make 2 litres of the PK Tea at a time if I want or does it have to be the recommended amount for some reason? I hate wastage

Back