Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

Here we go again. Front left is lil' Micron, back right is big mama Blueberry. Inbetween are 3 BigAutoTao in 6,5l pots as i try to keep next flush a bit more handy. The one in the round pot is a (probably) photo strain out of some killa banging bud blasted me away who had to be used to get whatever comes out.
I already gave em guano brew and today seabird guano mix with stone flour. Blueberry got a nice bending to keep her in check. Micron gets 1-1,5l every 1-2 days and BigBB gets 2-2,5l in the same manner.
DSCF4113.JPG

the Micron...
DSCF4116.JPG

DSCF4109.JPG
DSCF4126.JPG

DSCF4125.JPG

the Blueberrygreenscreen...
DSCF4117.JPG
DSCF4118.JPG
DSCF4119.JPG
DSCF4121.JPG
DSCF4122.JPG
DSCF4124.JPG

got a bunch of good branches on the BB and they went into flower. No more veg i hop. Mass is desired.

Here we go again. Front left is lil' Micron, back right is big mama Blueberry. Inbetween are 3 BigAutoTao in 6,5l pots as i try to keep next flush a bit more handy. The one in the round pot is a (probably) photo strain out of some killa banging bud blasted me away who had to be used to get whatever comes out.
I already gave em guano brew and today seabird guano mix with stone flour. Blueberry got a nice bending to keep her in check. Micron gets 1-1,5l every 1-2 days and BigBB gets 2-2,5l in the same manner.
View attachment 658391

the Micron...
View attachment 658392
View attachment 658393 View attachment 658395
View attachment 658401

the Blueberrygreenscreen...
View attachment 658396 View attachment 658398 View attachment 658399 View attachment 658400View attachment 658408 View attachment 658409

got a bunch of good branches on the BB and they went into flower. No more veg i hop. Mass is desired.
Nice jungle!

Mykorrhiza overload - so natural even got some shrooms popping up :cheers:
View attachment 657548 View attachment 657550

I had an experience which made me look up the above post again.

Are your stems OK in the pots with shrooms?
I ask cz I found out I have been way too aggressive on inoculation with live fungus culture.
IMG_0572.JPG
In my capillary box,
IMG_2488.JPG

I had one sudden death I could not explain. Yesterday I checked the box thorrowly, finding something looking like rot in the lower stem of a still small plant. I removed the top soil and added new, fresh soil and some Trichoderma harzianum. I hope she survives. It's a FastBuds Stardawg and I will be sad if I have to start it over again. Currently I'm screening the FB catalog, hunting my staple strain.

Trichoderma harzianum is a very aggressive species of Trichoderma. It will oust all other fungi, thus cleaning the root zone. Eventhough T. harzianum also will oust mycorrhizal fungi, it is popular in agriculture cz it gets rid of harmful fungi....all fungi.

If I were you, I would check the stems and remove visible fungi/shrooms as they appear. It may also be a good idea to feed with silica twice a week, if you don't already does. Especially if you have young plants where the stem are not yet corky. Also, silicon stimulates the immun system.

I use Growth Technology Liquid Silicon. It's 6% K2SiO3. It also increases bug resistance. If my Green Crack didn't have cork in the leves, the thrips would probably killed all six plants.
Someone think I have too many bottles. I haven't. I run a small lab. A lab reqires a collection of chemicals in order to be functional.

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

I had an experience which made me look up the above post again.

Are your stems OK in the pots with shrooms?
I ask cz I found out I have been way too aggressive on inoculation with live fungus culture.View attachment 660129 In my capillary box, View attachment 660130
I had one sudden death I could not explain. Yesterday I checked the box thorrowly, finding something looking like rot in the lower stem of a still small plant. I removed the top soil and added new, fresh soil and some Trichoderma harzianum. I hope she survives. It's a FastBuds Stardawg and I will be sad if I have to start it over again. Currently I'm screening the FB catalog, hunting my staple strain.

Trichoderma harzianum is a very aggressive species of Trichoderma. It will oust all other fungi, thus cleaning the root zone. Eventhough T. harzianum also will oust mycorrhizal fungi, it is popular in agriculture cz it gets rid of harmful fungi....all fungi.

If I were you, I would check the stems and remove visible fungi/shrooms as they appear. It may also be a good idea to feed with silica twice a week, if you don't already does. Especially if you have young plants where the stem are not yet corky. Also, silicon stimulates the immun system.

I use Growth Technology Liquid Silicon. It's 6% K2SiO3. It also increases bug resistance. If my Green Crack didn't have cork in the leves, the thrips would probably killed all six plants.
Someone think I have too many bottles. I haven't. I run a small lab. A lab reqires a collection of chemicals in order to be functional.

View attachment 660136

View attachment 660137

So this fungi stuff you posted earlier looks sick! I been pretty good so far and the shrooms are long gone by now. So the plant are okay so far. Stems are OK, i will drop some pix for you later on so you can make you opinion up on sight :thumbsup:

You do own a pretty big fertilizer collection...i am honestly trying to be independent and as far as it is right now i am pretty good with my selfmade ferts. Just som Cal/Mag deficiency on some of the lower BB branches, but ill work that out. Read here that the autos be pretty hungry for calmag, ill try some stone dust.
I use a liquid manure which contains stinging nettle comfrey and common horsetail. I collect those myself, only the common horsetail is dried, so its a stinky manure that contains pretty good stuff and most important life, they seem to love it.

I think about writing down how to do it for people who want to go as naturally as possible -and that works as anybody can see. Best thing is i dont really have to buy stuff but still get results i would not complain about.

:greenthumb:

So this fungi stuff you posted earlier looks sick! I been pretty good so far and the shrooms are long gone by now. So the plant are okay so far. Stems are OK, i will drop some pix for you later on so you can make you opinion up on sight :thumbsup:

You do own a pretty big fertilizer collection...i am honestly trying to be independent and as far as it is right now i am pretty good with my selfmade ferts. Just som Cal/Mag deficiency on some of the lower BB branches, but ill work that out. Read here that the autos be pretty hungry for calmag, ill try some stone dust.
I use a liquid manure which contains stinging nettle comfrey and common horsetail. I collect those myself, only the common horsetail is dried, so its a stinky manure that contains pretty good stuff and most important life, they seem to love it.

I think about writing down how to do it for people who want to go as naturally as possible -and that works as anybody can see. Best thing is i dont really have to buy stuff but still get results i would not complain about.

:greenthumb:
Selfmade is great!

Can horse maneur be used, or us composting needed?
I collect chemicals. An old damage.

Horse manure- you mean shit in water? :crying: I think it can, ill try horse shit sometime but havent until now. I hear i should be composted if you use the shit in soil but some people make a lower layer of fresh stuff outdoors when its cold the rotting process will heat the soil and benefit the roots if they are not in contact from the beginning. @Dr. Babnik you may try and tell me how it works!? :biggrin::d5:

Back