Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

woo! lots of boys!
careful they don't give your girls too many bambinas!
hahahaahahah!

actually, if it's just personal use, what's the harm in a few seeds, right?

photos -- open on your computer with photo browser
should have a flip / rotate button - do that
it'll resave it rotated automatically
then just upload the photo to afn

Sup man! Love the movie, hate the scene in your avatar :D Gonna go play me some Ludwig Van :toke:

Seriously tho, really good looking plants. I'm just a bit curious why did you pick regs?

At first nice to have you here bro, yeah this scene is real nasty, as nasty as our reality! An thats why i chose it.
I pick regular seeds whenever i can, why not! I can breed my own seeds and it makes me independent plus of course it is more natural. Most commercial feminized seeds are treated a way i wouldnt like to use them anymore. Thats all really important to me. I dont grow just for the bud, i love the whole process. To be honest in a little cabin like this they can give you a pain in the ass of course, but the work is worth it. I will pollinate the lower branches for seeds. Should give me a few hundres. So in future it doesnt bother me to pull out unwanted males just because i have enough seeds of the different strains stashed up.

woo! lots of boys!
careful they don't give your girls too many bambinas!
hahahaahahah!

actually, if it's just personal use, what's the harm in a few seeds, right?

photos -- open on your computer with photo browser
should have a flip / rotate button - do that
it'll resave it rotated automatically
then just upload the photo to afn

At ma desktop they do appear upwards, they just lay down when i put em here...

At first nice to have you here bro, yeah this scene is real nasty, as nasty as our reality! An thats why i chose it.
I pick regular seeds whenever i can, why not! I can breed my own seeds and it makes me independent plus of course it is more natural. Most commercial feminized seeds are treated a way i wouldnt like to use them anymore. Thats all really important to me. I dont grow just for the bud, i love the whole process. To be honest in a little cabin like this they can give you a pain in the ass of course, but the work is worth it. I will pollinate the lower branches for seeds. Should give me a few hundres. So in future it doesnt bother me to pull out unwanted males just because i have enough seeds of the different strains stashed up.

Every grow I spend, let me see... ~$600 or even more on seeds. Would be kinda nice to reduce that. I see your point about having more control. I was thinking about pollinating autofem with hermie. Should give a lot of feminized autos but I've heard a lot tend to inherit hermie tendencies. Will check out your thread for more pics :pass:. Good luck!

@qwezdan1 i wouldnt do a hermie on a fem, thats not a good idea. but if you go with a real male on a fem that could work just fine, at least the first gen. did id back in the day and came up with some nice weed, but i just popped one or two seeds to see what i got so i dont know if they are all fem or some male, too. but it worked out.

Next Episope..few weeks later -the BB sativa male is gone (pollen has been taken), now the other 2 BBs that are in one pot have gained more room. one (left) of them is male also but other grow pattern, here 2 the pollen will be taken and stored.
DSCF4093.JPG

The 2 Micron males also got their pollen taken and then expired from life, the Micron lady already gone flowering even if some pistills already got pregnant. The upcoming seeds later
on got ripped off because 1. the father isnt sure and 2. it should develop waaaay more pistills before we go to lower branch pollen apply.

DSCF4106.JPG
DSCF4105.JPG
DSCF4107.JPG

Back