Indoor CO's Organic Auto Jungle

looking good my man! Oh and the shrooms are most likely due to the wood pulp in your soil mix. Fungus can be beneficial in the garden but you want to try to identify it to make sure it aint some kind of crazy weird shroom that releases spores that can be toxic n stuff like that. But man those are some amazingly happy plants!

@derek420colorado they are already gone, and this is the first time that happened. A lot of first times right now (auto,cfl, new selfmade fertilizer mix without any commercial products)

Almost forgot to say...nice you all came by! :toke:

You know what you are doing for sure my friend, I did not realize you had made your own mix and put those in there lol. Great work, because yes the presence of beneficial fungi is DEFITNELY a sign of a healthy earth and root home. Great job bro!

So..time for another upload. Right here to explain the game, still 3 Microns in the front and the 3 Blueberrys in the back...the right one in the back is a nice male pheno wich looks sativaish but was the first to pup the trunk on sexy time. He as you can see got stripped naked to easier acces and pollen collection. And now it shows a little more why i called this my jungle...i should've used the stats form top tao seedcompany to choose plants of more similar height but as u can see i am more of a fuck it i just do it guy in this special case. The Microns should go about 0,4-0,7m in 2,5 months and the blueberry go about 1-1,5m in 3-4 months. But it still worked out so far, just made it a little more complicatet for me, the males did need some serious attention. But more later.
DSCF4075.JPG
DSCF4077.JPG

Right here we have the first signs of sex at the microns
DSCF4078.JPG
DSCF4079.JPG
DSCF4080.JPG

Last edited:
After another few days later i had to strip another 2 plants -2 Micron showed they are male. I unfortunately just got pix after pulling the most leaves from the males, but believe me they were really bushy. (front, left and right)
DSCF4082.JPG
DSCF4083.JPG

Back