Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Well took some more watering pics today. so by next monday or the following weekend ill take maybe half of them or so. gotta say the tabs and GBD mix is really doing well. shoulda used 2.5 or 3 tabs but not too bad. fed in flower and at top of transition stage firstly then two or three more times for flower. not a bad turn out at all and these cheese and specials ,WOW they smell intriguing to say the least. stoked to try them. havent tried too many cheeses so should be a bit nifty eh?! lol

001.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

Looking great man! :drool:

My apologies if you already covered this, but what's the deal with the elevated solo cups in the middle of the pots?

its called Tier Planting or sowing a seed. giving it more height in a smaller space to increase your yield and/or growth, faster height growth and. it can be a little delicate when watering because of the weight once flowering anmd transition is essentially finished as well. hieght and weight become a concern especially once re wet.the cup can tip. the roots secure it somewhat but will not hold it all times each time.LOL! so something to watch. Thanks bro! they really would have performed beautifully if I had increased the tabs but only but 1/2 to one. nice system.

Well took some more watering pics today. so by next monday or the following weekend ill take maybe half of them or so. gotta say the tabs and GBD mix is really doing well. shoulda used 2.5 or 3 tabs but not too bad. fed in flower and at top of transition stage firstly then two or three more times for flower. not a bad turn out at all and these cheese and specials ,WOW they smell intriguing to say the least. stoked to try them. havent tried too many cheeses so should be a bit nifty eh?! lol

Which one did you like more? GBD or BT? Just water for your GBD mix?

They look phenomenal!

View attachment 754632 View attachment 754633 View attachment 754634 View attachment 754635 View attachment 754636 View attachment 754637 View attachment 754638 View attachment 754639 View attachment 754640 View attachment 754641 View attachment 754642 View attachment 754643 View attachment 754644 View attachment 754645 View attachment 754646

Gorgeous

yupperz!! Water only for GBD and water only and three simple additions with the tabs. now if I had used 2.5 tabs or even a full 3 I would have results like the GBD soil across the board no doubt about it.I just had to stick to the amount stated on the Tabs thing because Im doing an offical test. so I only used two for these larger girls too. so imagine the color difference with the three tabs used eh?! teas and a foods feed id all your doing with the tabs if you choose to be slightly involved.I know some growers WANT to be involved on a smaller scale with badass results.so essentially you could use either of these depending on your grow style imo. either works equally imho!! both are good and solid thus far IME

THANK YOU ALL Kindly :) lovely stinky garden of luscious EH?! LOL

Back