020.JPG
021.JPG
024.JPG
032.JPG
062.JPG
055.JPG
054.JPG

Last edited:
stilton special. all these will be getting a tea.and another week minimum. all of them are very dry.LOL! as you can see.well damn man. I think I forgot to take a few oics of the other one and these. hmmm, well next time. frosting an thickening up nicely btw.

063.JPG

Thanks broseph!! I pulled them again and watered them. I should have used 2.5 to 3 full tabs honestly as aggressive and as much as they could have produced would have made a real difference. but the genetics performed beautifully as always man.Thanks you EVER so much. they certainly do smell interesting indeed. really excited to try these out too. it seem I must have only grew one Stilton.which confuses me I thought I did 2 of all of them. LOL i wonder if i culled one earlier i forgot about. oh well. sorry bro. did well even under fed a little. amazing! that Auto livers is a nice dense flower too.like the NCH. The GBD soil additive performed well I must say.the heisenburg special looks outstanding to say the least. I think the ratio may have been messed with.did Very very well. nice strain. :) mmmmm

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

Looking mighty tasty!

Hey @Eyes on Fire what do you use for lights and what size is your space?

I have a 5X5 gorilla tent and four lights. could use three maybe if I had a taller roof. lol but I have a Photon labs White COB 290 Watt DIY kit, I and my dad put together.,Mars 192X3,a vipar and a closet case 100W to make up the small hole in the corner. it works.atleast I didnt have to hang any T-5's LOL

Back