042.JPG
044.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
051.JPG
053.JPG
064.JPG
066.JPG

Thanks man. its bio Tabs , and some simple and smaller defoliation stuff..thats all I do man. I can't LST or anything easily with one pointof entry, so its tough to see some of this grows potential fad away. lol but thats as its gotta be. i hurt enough. i do appreciate the kind words man,and you'll have yourself some phat weelings up before long Im sure. :)

nice man, real nice. they're smaller plants so ya may wanna ease back but we all grow different. for me when they are smaller I tend to go easier on them so less of a mistake of pushing that line and shocking them smaller or elongating the bud structure becoming lightly airy buds. but DAMN thats some fine smoke. mmmm that,cush n chem,toofless,heisenburg. I could go on with sweetly tasty yum yumzzz LOL :)

these first two are GBD's mix. turning out nicely. frosting up,spinning up nice and decently fat and will be plenty good for literally WATER ONLY thus far. well I did give it a small feed of the Bio tabs once in mid flower so far but thats literally all.only reason as I didnt see it sitting next to all the others LMFAO im sure we've all done that a time or eight eh?!LOL MAN the heisenbugal special is yummy too. shs looking nice. the [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] is a little lanky and has really smaller buds. maybe its supposed to? dunno, but either way I bet it'll be good LOL

also got a few new bowls. two new HRAV Labs 6" spoons. and a 6" Sherlock pipe as well. with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borosilicate_glass

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG

a cpl of them are lacking slightly. big plants in smaller pots tend to do that.LOL! SO, i might just sprinkle a little bit of a crushed up tab and water it in later today or so. a few of them could use it for development. but over all with the GBD soil these strains are really performing too. easy water only. and teas and do dads of course from the Bio Tabs system which is also nice too. super stoked to harvest and try these ladies mmmm :D

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
027.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
044.JPG

Lookin great as always my friend and thanks for the response, for some reason I am just now seeing it lol. My girl has realllly taken off, this is her a week later after that last pic was taken,
boosh5-15.jpg
so I am not as concerned I think she will yield right around where I am needing them to average. Oh and those are some sweeeeeeeet ass bowls man, see now you are smoking in style lol Soooooooo I am going to to go the EOF route I think and give you a blank slate and get you to tell me what you would do with 10 3 gallon pots that is going to have more meph beans in, in my setup.

Ok go lol, like right now if you could buy what you needed and wanted and had about 2 or 3 weeks(including any shipping time for anything I have to order) keep in mind I want to try and do a completely water only grow all the way through, no teas or nuttin lol. I do still have 2 bags of roots organic original so if that can be used in your mix that would be cool. I am starting to play with the tea brewing now I got a little bit of N tox on a few of the girls but I don't know if that was the tea or the Kindsoil. But they all seem to be happy and healthy now.

Back