Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

yeah Mate,how'd you guess?!lol the white cloud give it away?!LMAO! yeah those two are the Heisenburg and the Illuminatos [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] with GBD soil. the cheeses and others are stupid frosty as well. Im just going through a pain patch as per usual and will get them watered and some pre harvest pics taken. since I will be taking many(not all) of them within the next 1.5 weeks.one goes soon and the cpl pieces I took of others like the snapped branch and a small piece I cut early white tric to sample it.

I have not used full bottle feeding programs in many years now. but what I can tell you is when I have more recently told others of the cost and they priced it. buying a foods pack and mix your own to building your own from scratch and compost piles ALL can be done way way cheaper than ANY nute bottle program I personally know of.

yeah Mate,how'd you guess?!lol the white cloud give it away?!LMAO! yeah those two are the Heisenburg and the Illuminatos [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] with GBD soil. the cheeses and others are stupid frosty as well. Im just going through a pain patch as per usual and will get them watered and some pre harvest pics taken. since I will be taking many(not all) of them within the next 1.5 weeks.one goes soon and the cpl pieces I took of others like the snapped branch and a small piece I cut early white tric to sample it.

I have not used full bottle feeding programs in many years now. but what I can tell you is when I have more recently told others of the cost and they priced it. buying a foods pack and mix your own to building your own from scratch and compost piles ALL can be done way way cheaper than ANY nute bottle program I personally know of.
You are rad

I am about to go order the tlo.com stuff right now I think. I am also thinking about the biotabs. Let me ask you this brosef. Do you think I could just get those and sift out all the root matter from this grow and plug them in and bingo bango good to go? Or is there something I am missing lol

yeah,easily.Ive done it many times after sifting out the larger pieces and medium pieces or sift it is even better. as long as the soil is fully active youll have zero issues man.

Hmmmmmm as far as ease goes I think that's the ticket for reammending this soil and I am looking into the TLO.com and KIS now. Thanks for your help as usual lol

no problem bro!! helps stretch your soil and work it easier and typically quicker. just because its an all in one type of thing is all. Like the GBD soil or tlosoils or even the KIS system.BioTabs,they all work on the same principle of having an all in one complete method system or foods pack for an entire grow. all have treated me very very well. and the GBD soil has been upped imo ,so its was excellent for a full one longer run of autos for full ripeness. very nice simplistic system as well. either of these again would be easy and produce solid meds :D

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
017.JPG