Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

You better put a jacket on bro, your house has to be super cold that it's snowing inside.

EoF, I made some concentrate, reducing 151 tincture. Would this be best suited in pill caps?
20170222_162030.jpg

i think so for a harder hit,YUP! smoking it is ok once its fully dried and sat for several days, but tastes odd,but not bad for you . pill/Capsule is way easier..looks nice bro!!thats 151 works alright eh?! lol actually with it being 151 you prolly dont want to smoke as much just due to extra unclean materials still in the Alcohol. flavoring and so on. everclear is far far less. but you still could smoke it prolly, but it wont taste great.

a few Double Grape pics and Tyrone Stomper too. another younger shorter, fatter (in bud formations is what I was looking for) buds than the other. smells lovely as they awlays do. that DBL grape is really interesting too. really trips me out you dont make others like this LOL like the grape again LOL! that would kill LOL! I took a few small cuttings or lower flower pieces to try over a few days AND to smoke when Im trimming with a few people over a cpl three days :). Im excited. all grape personal stash. :) mmmmmm

002.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
012.JPG
020.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
028.JPG
034.JPG
051.JPG
047.JPG

i think so for a harder hit,YUP! smoking it is ok once its fully dried and sat for several days, but tastes odd,but not bad for you . pill/Capsule is way easier..looks nice bro!!thats 151 works alright eh?! lol actually with it being 151 you prolly dont want to smoke as much just due to extra unclean materials still in the Alcohol. flavoring and so on. everclear is far far less. but you still could smoke it prolly, but it wont taste great.
Haha. I don't plan on smoking it. It's potentially for Mom Dukes. She probably gonna take it from behind...nahmean?

My plan is to mix with olive oil and sunflower lecithen, in a 1:16:4 ratio, respectively. Pull through syringe and cap. I actually may dilute that, not sure yet.

Yeah man, that 151 worked okay. That's 8 grams from a, just dried 64%, no cure, oz. Thanks for the assurance on that. So far so good.

I will update the thread I started when all said and done.

Last edited:
kewl, for me I would take it straight upbro, but I mean I took one of these and I was flat wobbly when i woke up some handful of hours later LMFAO! so user beware LOL for most average users this is way way too strong LOL!

ill be cutting the small grape crinkle,tyrone stomper and the double grape before wednesday hopefully. and I just stuck several plants on the chopping block so im starting to free up now. so within the next cpl weeks at most I would think ill get these sour livers n so on going.

005.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

well ill be cutting all day and tomorrow and maybe the next day. BUUUT! i will be able to start my Sliver grow(sour liver n cheesey cheeses n stuff. excited. havent grown a decent cheese in forever it seems. LOL! so Im stoked,and especially once I heard GBD say Mitch 's favorite things since uhhhh,something lmfao!! go go gadget Multiple sclerosis brain lmfao!! so by the end of next week I hope to be all set and sowing beaner dudes. Thanks again Mitch.HUGE thanks. super stoked to run these. getting better with my camera too. so should be nice grow for us all :) cheers bud :D

ill get some pics up later on or tomorrow. I soaked several seeds this AM. 2 of each..Sour Livers,Stilton Special...Auto Livers and Northern Cheese haze(NCH) cross and a Northern Cheese haze(NCH). 2 Sour Crack's, and only a Single seeds of Ripley's OG. only had one of them LOL will sow them to their pots late this evening prior to bed or first thing in the morning. or there abouts THEN once they are up ill have pics.The test I was doing for Bio Tabs is a little slow at this time. due to the seeds that were provided had all of a 33% germ rate or less. and established plants are struggling a bit at the mid stretch phase and they are small too. soo the seeds have issues. maybe even more than a few too..? dunno. just did really crappy thus far. still have one of each.NOW I get to do other genetics that will perform better. Thanks @mephisto will have these up soonest. ;)

Back