Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

021.JPG
023.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
030.JPG
033.JPG

well I forgot to take a double grape shot but the tyrone stomper is just more cloud candy. it seems LESS sweet than the last tester type cross I grew., forget the name off hand ,but MAN it was candy,and this one too also smells like it. just a little less sweet or candy but still excellently sweet n lovely indeed. makde no mistake, not a big yield of a plant,but MAN what a nice bud. ill get some pics of the double grape and some macros too. since ill be cutting her in roughly a week. maybe less. not sure. lets just call it a week. the tyrone and grape crinkle and dbl grape as well. GAAWWWD should be in grape n cloud candy heaven for a few days till I come too :D LMAO!

also made some soil for my GBD organic powder soil amendment AND the BioTabs test too. ill be starting that soonest I would think. no more than a week ,2 tops. but most likely 9-10 days prolly,and thats IF they let me start without everyone if they dont have their gear yet.anyways,Thank guys and MAAAAn im again stoked cuz I just remember I got me sum SUPER STINKY SLIVERS to do yet LOL! with Skunk n cheese of anothers too? HOT DAMN talk botu stink potting ya outta the house eh?! mmmm bring it on ,mang LOL

I will pull the Double grape tomorrow AM or so and take some pictures for you guys. and I wanna tinker with some macros too. need some GOOD macro's of this strain eh?! lol that DBL Grape smells amazing. grape crinkle is sour wine grape sweetness. lovely,the DBL grape is thee exact opposite too. Sweet purple type grape. OUTSTANDING !! I really cant wait. AHHHH LMAO!

001.JPG
005.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
037.JPG
036.JPG
035.JPG
034.JPG

Awesome Eyes!! :D .... and slowdive too (how cool!) ^_^

9-10 days prolly,and thats IF they let me start without everyone if they dont have their gear yet.

Race ya! :p loooool

Day 15 for me .... another 5 days and i'll be popping in the biotabs and turning on the Autopot (which fortunately does NOT leak (phew)).... and letting nature (and an LED light) take it's course!

I'll follow you (a shameless excuse for me to put a dreamy sounding video in your thread) ^_^ lol

:bighug:

Nice video Blue,Thanks a lot too. Im excited to get a WHOLE tent of Mephisto gear,GBD soil ANNNND the Bio Tabs. so ill have eight testers for Mephisto and covering four of the Livers and stilton special(s) ,Skunk and cheese from another seed bank tester(Zambeza I think),then a few other and if I get them in time ill be doing some Stickman testers (Auto and Photo too eventually) LOVED this movie, I love atching it every cpl years or so maybe. lovely music too. this first one is really nice. especially with the film clips too :D Thanks again @blue

taking some Double Grape pics and tyrone stomper maybe too. this camera for my other plants did amaaazzzing. Im gonna burn a wee bowl O hashish and then sit with the Grape wonder from another dimension :) lmao

YUP!! lmfao still taking pictures man, this camera is great. still tough to learn but man, Im all baked sitting in a chair across the room jamming to some tunage and snapping some stills :D WITH a cpl filter(very mild but KEWL) effects too. Vivid,brightening up the oranges and other obscure and washed colors. AND the darker low,and medium i believe. looks cool. great for large cluster and frosty washing tric type pics :D

ill come on and post. lmfao gimme five

Exquisite!! mmmm,and the plants look really nice and a lotta color there going on ,especially with a few of them enhanced(enhance.....lmfao Enhance.... enhance )..why? because it frigin looks bang on kick ass brosephus :D mostly all double Grape,and two of the Tyrone stomper. pretty obvious really. tyrone is a taller spear tipped,kinda long tip compared. Thanks guys and @mephisto and bro :) I soooo cant wait to have a tent full of your gear soonest with these filters and such?! WOOOOOOO we gone play funtime here bro LOL hope all is well Mitch. take er easy mang :D

FIRST two are the Tyrone Stomper. was taking too long. ill play again one day :)

021.JPG
033.JPG
041.JPG
023.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
034.JPG
036.JPG