003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Hey Guys,just wanted to let you all know ill be testing the Bio Tabs from Spain in the live testing area. REALLY REALLY excited too. to date its thee nicest looking kit that smells solid and with good water and a decent starter simple soil I think this might be(assuming it performs like I think it will and it says it will do) one of if not thee best beginner organics starter kits available. :) I have two other seeds to test that were provided.Also i will be doing another bean and some Mephisto over the course of the test grow. ill be sowing atleast two or more seeds as my well into flower ones come down. anyways, Thanks guys and hope you like the show and come by n check it out. should be kinda nifty. so keep a lookout for it :)

and I know that Brother Mitch uses the Tabs and the Bloom spray here n there. so thats a solid endorsement eh?! lol :) C ya there

003.JPG
004.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
006.JPG

We give the boom boom spray after transplant between seedling and flowering a couple of times if we can.

We just picked up the pk booster too.

We do get told off by Them that we only use the tabs alone for most of the time, but they work, just if you have the time to use the other products it will be time well spent

ohhhhh :) now that sounds amazing there man. Thanks for the tip,ill be sure to pass that along too. ill have to hit you up after a round and see how you like the new addition. the startrex and even the PK shit booster smells good. the PK boost less so but Im impressed cuz I can usually smell chem stuffs and nasty processes and these ALL smell of familiar materials and combinations of components I use often :)

MAN, Im excited :) I wanna see some Sour Livers and the like on the docket with the Bio goodness :)

Back