Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

thanks guys! ya ,i usually do 250F for about 40-50 minutes depending how dry the material is.

upload_2016-11-6_17-18-35.png

well @gbd and @mephisto I finally got some solid action. re sowed a stilton.it fizzled n got dry a little I think. but we're off. Thanks guys!! :D I recently put them under my T-5 unit,since I dont care for LED(especially white ones,just yet) for seedlings. the white ones tend to lighten them up n I dont like that in early starters personally. so they go under and ill ht them with the starter juice soon. probably when they'll be ready for a starter feed kinda. in a few days or late next.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
View attachment 718432
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks man!! been kinda hurting and busy but they are starting to green up and soon i think theyll green up more n more and take off as it were like another I am doing. Im excited. I may re do the heisenburg,its small. wasnt the ideal conditions for germing on a few of them buuuut, i have more fortunately :) but we'll see. ill give it another week or so and see what it does,or by the weekend.

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Is there room for one more? Lovely young green leaves, ill tag along with the rest of this. Bio Tabs starter kit is something ill be recieving very soon. I love the selection of strains too, Ripleys OG is a personal favourite of mine. Good luck, though im not sure you'll need it :pass:

Back