Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

and finally got some nice greenie kinda pics. some are a little over fed and wavy but all looks nice and Im sure will do nicely. ill ht them with the PK tea when transition ans stretcxh stops. :D maybe even spray them soon,if Im up for it this week. look good.cant wait to smell that sour liver stinker slivers.cheese :) mmmmmm LOL! the partials I wound up breaking some tabs apart and pushing other in other pots.. wanna watch the dissolving rate on chunks verses almost totally ground up and wet. thanks again fellas. organic amendment is doing nice. water and no cal mag yet. I wished I would have tiered them all too. ill have to do a few more like that.

017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG

LOL! Thanks guys. Iva done a cpl Heisenburgal super specials. great smoke. a cross between toofless,a mild sour hound and a something. LOL! a special something lmfao!! its good.floral sweetness kinda smoke with a danky OG hit of sweetness funk.LOL! its good.

ill get separate pictures of the others since all I had is larger group shots of BioTab with ALL the plants Im doing. One of them isn't yours.sorry.so ill have to take separate ones after a bit. here are two a few weeks in with the GBD mix. fixing to water some.Looking great.

014.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Back