Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

OK day 5 on the bigger 2. Day 2 on #3 and day 1 on #4.
20151214_221142.jpg
20151214_221153.jpg
20151214_221200.jpg
20151214_221209.jpg
20151214_221223.jpg

Looking awesome so far discrete! Hard to see the plants in that purple light...damn those are bright!
should I turn on my bloom switch for the next pics? Maybe full power will help? Lmao I bought glasses to go into my tent haha

Sure are I'm watching this one hard
thanks for keeping an eye out jaymu! I got a 4x4 tent order and on the way and some beans too. Going to put these four and depending on how things look by then get some more started. Get growing perpetually.

should I turn on my bloom switch for the next pics? Maybe full power will help? Lmao I bought glasses to go into my tent haha

thanks for keeping an eye out jaymu! I got a 4x4 tent order and on the way and some beans too. Going to put these four and depending on how things look by then get some more started. Get growing perpetually.
Pictures suck under any LED lighting. It's best to either pull them out of the tent, or turn off the LED's while taking the pic.

Obviously I was wrong. Pete must not have COB's and Mono, because his pics turn out just like mine under LED, all washed out in reds.
It's cause most led still use more red n blue diodes I love they way it looks but for me it hurt my eyes bad so had to go more natural lites n now it's like being outside on a sunny day. Now I'm studying up alil on spectrum n I believe its a lot better to have more of an even spectrum n mine has them all almost in spectrum as the sun. I wish I could show pics of the warehouses that have the top line lights like mine it looks like actual day in the night it's crazy

If you are using an actual digital camera there will be options to Set white balance and mess with other light effects. Setting the white balance while pointing at the led will eliminate the purple colour.(how I get such nice pics of my plants with the led's on)

Back