Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yes it seemed to work great last time so. ...im so excited/anxious to drop these beans here before work and get things going! !! I really love this growing thing. Great feeling. Can't wait to get better and start running multiple strains.

8 to 10 girls depending on strains and pot size. Usually around 2 square feet for each plant is fairly comfortable.

OK folks I have officially dropped three beans directly into the pots they will be finishing in. I have also put saran (cling) wrap over each put to keep in humidity for my Lil babies. After each plant has shed its helmet I will remove the cling wrap and let the rest unfold from there. Will post pictures as soon as something pops up. Have two seeds remaining to start my collection now. Plus 5 Hammett of the gods regular seeds I hope to use this summer. Well wish me luck!!! I'll keep everyone posted

Definitely subbed up for this one!! Firstly...awesome call checking out other lines of nutes. AN is pricey, but man look at all of the killer grows using it! FF is a solid nutrient line as well for sure, but from what I have seen so far AN is amazing.

So pete...that's a kickass setup you have now with awesome nutes and sunshine #4? Awesome! This will be an amazing grow! Good luck bud

Kid had a fog delay for school this morning but I'll take a picture or two of my setup when he heads out. Checked about 30 minutes ago and no life above soil yet. ... should b seeing some action within the next 24 hours or so :) excited to see what this bright ass LED can do! Lol

So got about 53 hours in and nothing has popped yet. Little discouraging :/ starting to think only running 2 liters of water through each pot wasn't enough to prepare my soil. Just gave a little mist soak in on top. My first grow I used real dry promix so I put alot of water through it. Thinking I may not have poor enough this time to get the beans going? Any recommendations? Have two seeds left or I have to buy some different lol

Back