Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yes AN pH perfect sensi line. Grow and bloom. Voodoo juice. Carbo load. Big bud and overdrive. I'll b using Gen hydro calimagic for calmag supplement and using Humboldt crystal rush for a pk booster. Only on 2 of 4 plants to see if it works well. Will b using it at 1/4 strength the whole way through. Might feed one a little extra to see what they can take for future reference

Yes AN pH perfect sensi line. Grow and bloom. Voodoo juice. Carbo load. Big bud and overdrive. I'll b using Gen hydro calimagic for calmag supplement and using Humboldt crystal rush for a pk booster. Only on 2 of 4 plants to see if it works well. Will b using it at 1/4 strength the whole way through. Might feed one a little extra to see what they can take for future reference
That's wat I used when I first started out loved that n coco together

What do you use now? May I ask why you switched and also how you're results compare to AN with your current product? This is only my second grow every so I'm still trying to find my niche and dial things in where I can just replicate each grow pretty much and I'm not so stressed about not knowing how things will go. I have all the proper equipment this time too. Did my first run with fox farms and NO pH pen and still got overt a pound dry off 4 plants. Godly nor just beginners luck as I like 100 grams dry per plant every time lol

What do you use now? May I ask why you switched and also how you're results compare to AN with your current product? This is only my second grow every so I'm still trying to find my niche and dial things in where I can just replicate each grow pretty much and I'm not so stressed about not knowing how things will go. I have all the proper equipment this time too. Did my first run with fox farms and NO pH pen and still got overt a pound dry off 4 plants. Godly nor just beginners luck as I like 100 grams dry per plant every time lol
Well organic now but swapping half over to irons method in coco n perlite

Well organic now but swapping half over to irons method in coco n perlite
I switched to organics cause I liked quality n the cleaness but the coco makes them veg twice as fast since my soil isn't the best but it works. Coco is where it's at pulse I learned that when flushed properly then coco can taste just as good as anything else

Maybe I'm try coco one day when in more experienced. Lol.

Good news I got my 4x4 tent today. Will get it up when I get out of work and take pics. Just need my portal seeds and I'm all good to go to get some more girls started. After this next harvest I'll buy the stuff to get my second tent running too. Just went and got my medical card today so I'm going to figure out how to keep my 12 plant limit in rotation at ALL times

Maybe I'm try coco one day when in more experienced. Lol.

Good news I got my 4x4 tent today. Will get it up when I get out of work and take pics. Just need my portal seeds and I'm all good to go to get some more girls started. After this next harvest I'll buy the stuff to get my second tent running too. Just went and got my medical card today so I'm going to figure out how to keep my 12 plant limit in rotation at ALL times
Oh good money on the tent n the card seems like u got work to do I'm tryn get sum sort of a schedule down now but should be in full swing by Feb/Mar

That's about where I'm looking at as well. Miss March I'll have these girls going cured and patient ready. After some of that's gone I can buy a fan and filter for my 2x4 tent add in transferring my 6x24" phresh filter and online fan to the new tent. Need to Getty another led for the 2x4 and maybe one to help my 1200 in the 4x4.I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though. I got a perfect cosy in my grow room to veg 3 autos under some T5s and at day 20 they will move into the 2x4 tent. 20 days later those cone out and in to the 4x4 and 3 more in tower place until I have 3 finishing their last twenty days. 3 on their last 40 days and that's the 4x4.than the 3 in my 2x4 and so forth. 12 plants on constant rotation in 20 day periods. Pretty excited. Lots of work but I love it so it's OK lol:biggrin::pass::vibe:

That's about where I'm looking at as well. Miss March I'll have these girls going cured and patient ready. After some of that's gone I can buy a fan and filter for my 2x4 tent add in transferring my 6x24" phresh filter and online fan to the new tent. Need to Getty another led for the 2x4 and maybe one to help my 1200 in the 4x4.I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though. I got a perfect cosy in my grow room to veg 3 autos under some T5s and at day 20 they will move into the 2x4 tent. 20 days later those cone out and in to the 4x4 and 3 more in tower place until I have 3 finishing their last twenty days. 3 on their last 40 days and that's the 4x4.than the 3 in my 2x4 and so forth. 12 plants on constant rotation in 20 day periods. Pretty excited. Lots of work but I love it so it's OK lol[emoji3][emoji14]ass::vibe:
Sounds like a plan so man I was thinking of turning my flower into an auto room only but just but ima see how this run wit my 450 n then decide

Right I'm just running all autos. Quick yield meaning strain choices will b larger to choose from and heck if I can pull a half pound plus dry weight from 3 plants every 20 days I'll b a happy camper lol that's equals out to more in a year than my real job I actually break a sweat at lol. Gardening is way easier lol so now I have two full time jobs I guess as 12 plants all 20 days apart isn't going to b easy work. Specially since I hand water and have no helper. 4 plants was OK but 12 will b lots of fun lol

Back