Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

@Heavily Medicated I'm liking these auto pots bro! They look sweet and @Hansbricks gets massive root systems with them. Might buy 2 to give a try on my next grow. Money is tight for the holiday season. Now do I have to use coco or will my sunshine #4 and some perlite work great still?

Day 11 on the bigger two and days 8 and 7 on the ones in back. Ones in back seem to b lacking some but should still b ready for first feed on day 9 or 10....
20151220_123758.jpg
20151220_123808.jpg
20151220_123824.jpg
20151220_123836.jpg

Nice bro but I like the auto pots but my ladies move thru three rooms so it seems it could be a lot of work to move them plus I hate barrels of water since I'm on a second floor so scared of having water bust out but if I was in a basement I would go all out but I see u can even get a 1 Bucket so might see what's up

@Heavily Medicated I'm liking these auto pots bro! They look sweet and @Hansbricks gets massive root systems with them. Might buy 2 to give a try on my next grow. Money is tight for the holiday season. Now do I have to use coco or will my sunshine #4 and some perlite work great still?
Hey Pete, thanks for the like bomb :toke:
The Autopots are by far the best investment I've made for my setup... once you try them you'll never go back to anything else ;) They are such a simple yet effective system, probably the best self watering system out there... don't have to worry about over or under watering or any electrical components to fail. And if you combine it with their airdomes the results are even better. Once you get things dialed in you can basically get DWC like results without the hassle or effort of a hydro system... just fill up the res once and week and watch them grow :thumbsup:

Also yes you can definitely use a soil / perlite mix with them and get great results, I was using pro-mix before I switched to coco (check out my Tyrone grow in my sig for my first autopot/airdome grow with soil). Using coco with this system will just take it to the next level though... You'll get better results with this stuff using any type of pots really, coco is such an awesome medium would never go back to soil. :biggrin:

Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions bro.
:pass:

Thanks brio much appreciated. When the monies right I'll try coco and air pots.seeming as I don't have much dialed in I can keep trying stuff till I find what's best for me and my grow lol

Hey Pete, thanks for the like bomb :toke:
The Autopots are by far the best investment I've made for my setup... once you try them you'll never go back to anything else ;) They are such a simple yet effective system, probably the best self watering system out there... don't have to worry about over or under watering or any electrical components to fail. And if you combine it with their airdomes the results are even better. Once you get things dialed in you can basically get DWC like results without the hassle or effort of a hydro system... just fill up the res once and week and watch them grow :thumbsup:

Also yes you can definitely use a soil / perlite mix with them and get great results, I was using pro-mix before I switched to coco (check out my Tyrone grow in my sig for my first autopot/airdome grow with soil). Using coco with this system will just take it to the next level though... You'll get better results with this stuff using any type of pots really, coco is such an awesome medium would never go back to soil. :biggrin:

Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions bro.
:pass:

I replied above. Always forget to add the quote lol

Day 12 for the bigger ones. Mixed up one liter of feed and split it between them. Using RO water I added .5 ml of calimagic, 1ml of grow A, 1ml of grow B and 1ml of voodoo juice. PH was 6.45 using advanced nutrients PH perfect. They look great so far.
20151221_193637.jpg
20151221_193644.jpg
20151221_193700.jpg
20151221_193709.jpg

Back