Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Right I'm just running all autos. Quick yield meaning strain choices will b larger to choose from and heck if I can pull a half pound plus dry weight from 3 plants every 20 days I'll b a happy camper lol that's equals out to more in a year than my real job I actually break a sweat at lol. Gardening is way easier lol so now I have two full time jobs I guess as 12 plants all 20 days apart isn't going to b easy work. Specially since I hand water and have no helper. 4 plants was OK but 12 will b lots of fun lol
U should run hempy buckets then

Like air pots? What are hempy buckets?
U take a pot and cut a hole or more 2" from bottom and fill with perlite etc and then put media on top and when them roots grow down u water until it comes out holes and its like a reservoir at the bottom

c99ed23bf842d14f2e81d7a2efbffdd8.jpg

And I just tp from 1gal pots n in one day I could water it thru n now it seems they might need at least every 2 days or more love em when roots hit bottom they blow up like hydro

I might have to dabble in that some with a plant or two and see how it works. Anything to take a little weight off my back lol. About to get 4 more ready when the beans get here. 4x4 going to b packed haha

I might have to dabble in that some with a plant or two and see how it works. Anything to take a little weight off my back lol. About to get 4 more ready when the beans get here. 4x4 going to b packed haha
@Discretepete2676 you need to check out the autopot system for what you want to do. Lots of growers on here have fantastic results and they seem to be pretty low maintenance. People are swearing by the air dome along with autopots.

@Discretepete2676 you need to check out the autopot system for what you want to do. Lots of growers on here have fantastic results and they seem to be pretty low maintenance. People are swearing by the air dome along with autopots.
I was looking looking at them but chose to hempy bucket for nothing cause buckets are everywhere where I work so no money spent at all but I've seen very good results with them

Back