Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

So how do u guys like these hs1 man I've seen a lot of fine results frosty buds for sure

Haven't had a chance to use them sadly. I'm stateside and have only just begun my led journey lol although I see amare in my future lol. I always go for the good so I won't buy one until I can afford the 450 for my 4x4 tent. Should b enough right. By itself.
Greenskell my friend I just use a smart phone for pics. Will take them out for a photo shoot in the next few days. I don't like interrupting their environment too much until they get settled in better. My mentor told me they are kind of like my dinger...got to take them out and play with them every so often lmao

Haven't had a chance to use them sadly. I'm stateside and have only just begun my led journey lol although I see amare in my future lol. I always go for the good so I won't buy one until I can afford the 450 for my 4x4 tent. Should b enough right. By itself.
Greenskell my friend I just use a smart phone for pics. Will take them out for a photo shoot in the next few days. I don't like interrupting their environment too much until they get settled in better. My mentor told me they are kind of like my dinger...got to take them out and play with them every so often lmao
Oh yeah the 450 is built for the 4x4 but then again if u want a light with more par than the sun then the pro8 is prob what u want

I only see a 250 and 450 on their sight? Are their other lights any good? I'd want the best possible for my 4x4 area to b coveted by one light. Not multiple thanks for your help

OK so today is day 9, one day ahead of tangs schedule but I have my first feed today. Since I use RO water I stayed with .05 ml per liter of calimagic (1-0-0) by Gen hydro, 1ml per liter of both sensi grow A and B and 1ml per liter of voodoo juice. I mixed up one liter and split it between the girls. Each getting approximately 500ml each.
My flash doesn't seem to b working but here's a couple pics. ...
20151218_122252.jpg
20151218_122310.jpg

Yes AN pH perfect sensi line. Grow and bloom. Voodoo juice. Carbo load. Big bud and overdrive. I'll b using Gen hydro calimagic for calmag supplement and using Humboldt crystal rush for a pk booster. Only on 2 of 4 plants to see if it works well. Will b using it at 1/4 strength the whole way through. Might feed one a little extra to see what they can take for future reference

Back