Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yeah things look great so I'm just going to follow tangs schedule mostly and see how things go. Loving how healthy my pants look under the mars using AN products. Loving how this round is going so far

Things are looming very healthy but seem a lot smaller than my first run at this time with hps.my girls do look a lot healthier this round, just so small in comparison I guess. Kinda disappointing

Thanks TT bro, I hope so man! Very very healthy and happy looking just kinda small. Maybe all the magic is below. I'll Just start 4 more plants and see how things go lol cover my yield bases lol can't wait to see how yours do. I did have a bright idea though. Have you ever used or are you familiar with a product called clonex by ionics?

Thanks TT bro, I hope so man! Very very healthy and happy looking just kinda small. Maybe all the magic is below. I'll Just start 4 more plants and see how things go lol cover my yield bases lol can't wait to see how yours do. I did have a bright idea though. Have you ever used or are you familiar with a product called clonex by ionics?

Yup, I've heard good things about it. It's a cloning hormone

Yup yup, I use that to supercharge my promix hp and sunshine #4, it's also made for seedlings. But I just realized that maybe since it's for seedling and clones already should ib using it at normal strength still? I've been using like 3 ml split into 2 liters ro water to supercharge but it recommends like 5 to 10ml per liter on the bottle. Wonder if using like 7 to 10 ml split between 2 liters would b safe and possibly a better start for my beans?
Yup, I've heard good things about it. It's a cloning hormone

Yup yup, I use that to supercharge my promix hp and sunshine #4, it's also made for seedlings. But I just realized that maybe since it's for seedling and clones already should ib using it at normal strength still? I've been using like 3 ml split into 2 liters ro water to supercharge but it recommends like 5 to 10ml per liter on the bottle. Wonder if using like 7 to 10 ml split between 2 liters would b safe and possibly a better start for my beans?
U could but just grab sum roots excelurator at like .5ml a gallon trust it's got my roots like this in 11 days in coco

163e2099668b2d74a6ab3caf3c72b9b0.jpg

Back