New Grower Canuk Cheese DWC by Mike20132

Day 70 (from germination)

Still rocking right along. Nothing unusual. pH is running a bit on the low side, so I have to keep an eye on that. Will be switching to Overdrive this week (probably Tuesday after I flush out the tank)

Some of the pistils are starting to brown, so I think we might be getting close to the end (few weeks more at least, though)

CIG_IMG005.jpg

CIG_IMG004.jpg

CIG_IMG003.jpg

CIG_IMG002.jpg

CIG_IMG001.jpg

Day 70 (from germination)

Still rocking right along. Nothing unusual. pH is running a bit on the low side, so I have to keep an eye on that. Will be switching to Overdrive this week (probably Tuesday after I flush out the tank)

Some of the pistils are starting to brown, so I think we might be getting close to the end (few weeks more at least, though)

View attachment 935959

View attachment 935960

View attachment 935961

View attachment 935962

View attachment 935963
Looking great bud!!

My previous update reported that it was at 70 days. That was incorrect. It was actually 60 days.

Today, Day 67 (From germination) (Breeder time was 8 weeks)

The clusters are continuing to grow and get frostier.

Gonna say at most two more weeks. Maybe one.

Just did a full tank flush, and it only took ~70% capacity in solution, so the root mass is probably pretty big. It sure looks nice and white. No pics of that. Those would require more than two arms to photograph.

CIG_IMG008.jpg

CIG_IMG007.jpg

CIG_IMG006.jpg

CIG_IMG005.jpg

CIG_IMG004.jpg

CIG_IMG003.jpg

CIG_IMG002.jpg

CIG_IMG001.jpg

Beautiful looking flowers Mike. More full jars coming your way well done champ!
My previous update reported that it was at 70 days. That was incorrect. It was actually 60 days.

Today, Day 67 (From germination) (Breeder time was 8 weeks)

The clusters are continuing to grow and get frostier.

Gonna say at most two more weeks. Maybe one.

Just did a full tank flush, and it only took ~70% capacity in solution, so the root mass is probably pretty big. It sure looks nice and white. No pics of that. Those would require more than two arms to photograph.

View attachment 938507

View attachment 938508

View attachment 938509

View attachment 938510

View attachment 938511

View attachment 938512

View attachment 938513

View attachment 938514

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Beautiful looking flowers Mike. More full jars coming your way well done champ!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Fattening up nicely!

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to trying it. This grow could not have been easier. The only problem I ran into was going a bit long between tank flushes. After a few weeks of just topping it off, the pH started to drop. I think that might have slowed it down a tad.

I really hope this turns out to be some good smoke. If you can get your hands on some beans, I think this is a great choice for someone starting out in DWC.

...And now she looks like this

CIG_IMG013.jpg

CIG_IMG012.jpg

CIG_IMG011.jpg

CIG_IMG010.jpg

CIG_IMG009.jpg

Harvest numbers:

Raw (chopped branches, large fans removed): 440 grams
Trim: 59 grams
Net: 381 grams drying in the tent

The trim was about 25% popcorn by weight. Will be making that into tincture soon. Will post that here as well.

Nice man! Congrats on the harvest. That should keep you in smoke for a day or two. :smoking:
I'm impressed with the size of the plant you grew in that little herb garden thingie.
:worship:

Back