New Grower Canuk Cheese DWC by Mike20132

6ObDyEr.gif

I threw some Canuk auto's outdoors last summer. They got very little care and attention but still did pretty well. The Cheese was my favourite of the bunch, it worked surprisingly well for my nerve pain. It yielded about 50 grams.
Good luck with your grow!!!
cheesea.jpg

I threw some Canuk auto's outdoors last summer. They got very little care and attention but still did pretty well. The Cheese was my favourite of the bunch, it worked surprisingly well for my nerve pain. It yielded about 50 grams.
View attachment 918439
Nice looking tree :smoking:

Hope to get that kind of yield out of mine, too.

View attachment 918439
Also really impressed that you have three arms. Or did you operate the camera with your leg? Impressive either way, my friend.. :rofl:

Day 18 update..

No change in nutrients... in fact nothing added to the tank at all in the last 7 days. Water level is down a bit, but the tank is still at 7/8th capacity.

PPM jumped a bit, so I can safely assume that the plant is not starving, Ph at 5.9

You can seed the GG4 peeking in from the right. Cheeky woman, that.
20180617_193755.jpg

20180617_193751.jpg

Day 32 (since germination)

Shaping up nicely! A bit stretchy, and I've been careful to keep the light not too far away. Not seeing any definite signs of flowering yet.

Advanced Nutrients B52 + Grow/Bloom/Micro @ 1ml/L. pH is staying just a wee bit below 6.

In-tank PPM is a bit low. Might step up the nutes a bit earlier than I have been if this trend continues. Very healthy so far, otherwise.

20180701_172727.jpg

20180701_172735.jpg

20180701_172759.jpg

Back