I dont Back track anything Ever @pop22 And I dont recall asking your opinion anyway? @Mossy Thanks for your patients, Real life stress does carry over into attitude (mri this, radioactive injections that). And as the foul language was deleted along with the post, @pop22 I do own a Tasty And I do complain about $20 seeds aswell. Great links and I stand corrected and informed @Waira

@Habitual you are a member with almost 5,000 posts and I haven't seen you in reported posts before this week so we take it into consideration.

I get the same myself some days..but try to stay out of the threads incase I bite someones head off...:d5:

The idea of having our own Test Team is to get Real Reviews for us from members and staff that we know and trust.
You can actually See them happen.

The internet lies.
Massive wars and flam happen and you can't Trust any of the Reviews.

So we did it for Ourselves....:thumbsup:..so We know.

And the members can Watch..if someone is bigging a product up...you don't have to take their Word..you can See it happening..or not.

All we ask the Test Team for is a weekly update..and an Honest Review at the end of it..

Good or Bad...

Maybe Luckily the quality of the goods we get to Test are Good..:headbang:..a vendor would be mad to let us Test crap..coz it would show..they have their balls to the wall on Live Testing..no hiding place.

But..it does happen..and like in the case of Med Man..it is shown.

We don't expect every vendor to be Perfect..but if we pick up a problem and a vendor works with us to correct it..we will work with them.

If they take no notice and blame the Testers..we won't.

The Test Team is a Service to our members....:d5:..let's you see if the goods do what they say on the can.

Can't say fairer than that.

See that @Tasty has Meanwell drivers for DIY for sale go check them out

Last edited:
Here is some toof decay that have been under this light for three weeks. I love this light and can hardly wait until my tent is full of them.

IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4408.JPG
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4412.JPG
IMG_4413.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG

Anything new in here FN, did you start some seeds under the tasty's ?

I will have a journal going with in days from seed to end. I will do four different strains under the tasty fully journal ed. Thank you for inquiring @Habitual. I still cannot see anything close to his price point. Heck to try and DIY you might be saving a round a hundred dollars if that. But that is when you are using the latest drivers emitters and COBS @Tasty to me is in a league of his own. Instead of selling two lights a week and tripling the price he is of the thinking keep it low and sell ten a week and make my money and everyone is HAPPY. I see nowhere on the internet where you can get a true 335 watts with like I say the very latest in technology for 670.00 US. @Tasty is one of the best and least expensive high end led grow light vendors out there period.

Will definitely check your upcoming seed to yield journal, thats the only true test!

EDIT: But is still like what ive seen sofar

I agree the t2 1400 3 cobs dims down to 10%. Solid construction and great build quality, hole layout is +/- close enough. powder coat is great. packaging was Top shelf! Pretty decent rig @390 beats all other lights I looked at high value for dollar. Getting another as soon as he has parts...

how about the fact that he's just blown away by the product?? We don't get paid to do this just so you know. And believe me, we have given criticism to vendors in a constructive manner. You want to see product bashing rather than honest testing, go to RIU, they hate everything not diy or RIU sponsors.....

All the CXB 3590 and now Citizen based cob light preform the same. If it performs and the design works for you, its probably a good light. I just built pretty much the same light, just a different layout. You can run them soft, you can run them hard and either way they are proven many times over to produce lots of outstanding bud.

Yes, we know about the other factors involved in a grow. And when all that is dialed in good, the one thing holding back growers from top production and quality is their lights. When you run one of these lights and the big plants you grew that had grapes for buds, now make fat colas, wouldn't you give accolades to the new device?

I'm the resident skeptic, just ask anyone.......... I think his light is kickass!

I got the title, so I read the thread as a test. I had it figured out....I thought it was funny hahaha 14 times that's it nothing more .

But how people flog the test stuff "best ever" on here i dunno??? It was the comment you made I quoted it below, but hey your staff never mind, my bad i'll get back in line. Since you misunderstood I thought it fair to clear up.So Is this a test or a sales pitch or both maybe lol ? I searched and not one test product ever gets even a neutral review never mind negative lol. It's not my integrity and I am not questioning yours, these lights rock dense nugs and are quality built just saying! and I hit you with two slaps before I posted the last, so again this is about "testing" not you. I'll just stop reading em, Thanks for your time bro.

I would love to find a link to your 4 oz 24c though. :bighug::pass:

Back