oops. sorry, forgot I'd already responded, didn't mean to stir the pot, but then again, this needed saying.

I sugest you read the post immediately above yours [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG]. Edit: lol and I will do the same . Why are you stirring this up, is this a test? I dont agree with all tested products here, but I have been cautioned about Vendor flaming and I am recently unbanned :bighug: Also I own two Tasty lights now I dont need anyone else's opinion but thanks:deadhorse: As per my agreement :vibe:

Stop by my grow ... Dragons Den

Hab

how about the fact that he's just blown away by the product?? We don't get paid to do this just so you know. And believe me, we have given criticism to vendors in a constructive manner. You want to see product bashing rather than honest testing, go to RIU, they hate everything not diy or RIU sponsors.....

All the CXB 3590 and now Citizen based cob light perform the same. If it performs and the design works for you, its probably a good light. I just built pretty much the same light, just a different layout. You can run them soft, you can run them hard and either way they are proven many times over to produce lots of outstanding bud.

Yes, we know about the other factors involved in a grow. And when all that is dialed in good, the one thing holding back growers from top production and quality is their lights. When you run one of these lights and the big plants you grew that had grapes for buds, now make fat colas, wouldn't you give accolades to the new device?

I'm the resident skeptic, just ask anyone.......... I think his light is kickass!

Last edited:
@pop22 I only replied to the alert I didnt see post # 81 Best regards :pass:

A T2 1400 in my closet

IMG_1735.jpg

Play nicely chaps and remember the AFN vibe "Be nice and helpful to all members"!!:vibe: it is the oil that lubricates the gears!
You both have your own opinions and your both welcome to have them but just try and walk the path of least resistance.
The term forums literally means "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on particular issues can be exchanged"!
You don't have to agree with each other, just try to be a little diplomatic and not get vexed with with what other people think.
Life really is too short!

The tests carried out here are as honest as we can make them but it will always come down to the person who is testing the product, opinion or view of how well they think it works.
I buy one kind of soap, he buys another kind of soap, each to his own as long as you stay clean ...right?
There are of course pictures of the plants grown under these lights and that should speak for it's self!
If anyone thinks the test are deliberately biased, I would encourage you to not to waste your time following them and be happy posting in your own journal or reading posts you like!
Everyone can make up their own mind to what they like or don't like, such is free will, no one needs anyone else to think for them.
No one is forcing anyone to read or believe anything!
This is a rhetorical reply to the situation and not a reply that points at anyone person.
Shake hands, have a hug and agree to disagree :bighug::pass:

I truly hope you both enjoy the rest of your day:zen:
Put the kettle on have a cup of something and have a huge smoke, I know that works for me!

Peace'n'smokes:hippy:&:bong:
arty

Back