I'M finishing off the last three TOOF DECAY started at day 18 under this light that makes seven plants grown to fruition. They are in flush.These are more sativa influenced IMO I grew
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4124.JPG

I will try one day Yeatster. I would love to mix certain strains I would love to have a potent type JACK HERER one day auto of course and super stable. Breeding is a whole new animal bro but very doable.

I will try one day Yeatster. I would love to mix certain strains I would love to have a potent type JACK HERER one day auto of course and super stable. Breeding is a whole new animal bro but very doable.
Crop Kings Jack Herer Auto, is my favorite, so far. These take me 90 days, minimum. One that could finish quicker would be an easy purchase, for me.

That is great news being Canadian I wanted to try crop king. They do there breeding in Spain that Candy Cane auto looks really nice. That just made my day bro YEATSTER Thank you PS. Making my day is not easy LOL

Great grow you have going! And cob lights rule!

Nice grow . I dont know, you only plugged the tasty led 14 times so far. Funny how testers always say I owe my whole grow to x product ... yet lights or nutes are only one part :slap:

So the next 8 are 24c? Where is the 24c Qp grow under a tasty? was that the tall pheno mitches pick illuminati? :poof: :pass:

Back