No problem this is a total learning experience for me and hopefuly. There is a lot of fancier looking lights but if you are looking for a light that gets the job done and COST EFFECTIVE look no further then TASTY imo i will not show but I have 630 watts at the wall of chinese lights and not much difference in size node spacing or leaf development except that the tasty is running half the watts unreal

Guess that really an efficincy type of thing- chinese may got the cheap prices but the manufactured good leds have therefore better crystal structure and so on- i feel like its never ending research when it comes to leds and cobs and all that other lightning- even heard of plasma lights- funky stuff!

Yea there is a guy on here who makes an appearance Ganagmoto THE KING he grows one kilo plants and uses plasma lighting amongst others'. I know for a fact he would dig this TASTY led I do not see how could not. I will never buy another chinese light again. I already know I will be trading up to tasty when the time comes and that is real soon electricity is going through the roof around here it is killing the poor rent or electricity what do they pay both and don't eat That is a fact we have a delivery charge that is usually more if not just as much then the amount of electricity used in the same period. so it just makes economical sense. I do believe when I convert from the cheap chinese lights I will reduce 700 to 800 watts in output

To insure that the seedlings stay up to standard I moved them against the farthest wall and put a 118 watt chinese led on them. Sorry but i had to they just need to get bigger and stronger The light is not hitting anything under the TASTY fixture I angled it towards the seedling I have and will do 7 plants to full maturation. I have to be honest this light has a ton of coverage if I wanted to raise them and put them right up against the flowering plants I could do it but i do not want to no need the amount and you will see flowering under it is staggering IMO

Here is a picture of my tasty at work these plants have been under this light since the day I got the Light. Look as the size of some of the toof decay bud bloody unreal. The one plant I do think has a virus of some kind it has had defroemed leaf growth from day one but is growing great. The last picture was the 8TH of this month

IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3360.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3364.JPG
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 74
Here is a picture of my tasty at work these plants have been under this light since the day I got the Light. Look as the size of some of the toof decay bud bloody unreal. The one plant I do think has a virus of some kind it has had deformed leaf growth from day one but is growing great. The last two picture was the 8TH of this month.

IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3360.JPG
IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3365.JPG
    IMG_3365.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Here is a picture update I have leveled off the smaller toof decay with my taller think big an a DINA FEM HIGH CBD strains. I started all my plants at the same time and the ones under the tasty T42100 are twice the size. I will do a toof decay comparison coming up.But I have the light nice and close as you will see. What a learning curve for me so fa not hard at all the light does the work but using the dimmer on a couple of really HOT HOT nights save me from more leaf curl what a bonus I would use during the hottest part of the day. I do not usually grow in August september is my take off month but the cool air is coming back thank god. I will be journaling this light for months with starting of seedlings under it.

IMG_3393.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG
IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG
IMG_3398.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3401.JPG
IMG_3402.JPG

I am on one of the muggiest hottest stickiest nights out. My ASIAN lights are Killing me with heat. I struggle to keep a even temperature of 86 degrees I really struggle. For the first time I put m hand at the one end of the TASTY T4 2100 it was blowing cool air out I went WHAT ???? I put my hand on another less expensive light and it was blowing uncomfortable HOT. Do to the Huge Heat Sinks and the Quality Fans it makes for a cool running light.

I am on one of the muggiest hottest stickiest nights out. My ASIAN lights are Killing me with heat. I struggle to keep a even temperature of 86 degrees I really struggle. For the first time I put m hand at the one end of the TASTY T4 2100 it was blowing cool air out I went WHAT ???? I put my hand on another less expensive light and it was blowing uncomfortable HOT. Do to the Huge Heat Sinks and the Quality Fans it makes for a cool running light.

40% of tasty is heat vs 80% heat from the epistsr lights. That 80% is a little more than standard hps and thousands of epistsr lights are sold each day to naive people just looking for a cool solution to grow light heat. Sad isn't it.

Back