So what do you think of those apples are they not a Peach These cannot get any better with amount of electricty. I am using MR Tasty know his stuff no fancy bling just a straight forward aluminum case with 300 watts of cree COBS The latest tech 3590 not 3070 and meanwell drivers. The aluminum case alone will pay off I garuantee alot of the cheaper panels will rust over time not aluminum no sir and it is aircraft grade aluminum too probably 7075 or 6106 heat treated aluminum case. It is built to last the math used to build it shows in the even canopy cover the distance between the COBS are laid out perfect. I am growing 8 plants under it and 6 seedlings all with one light. I will push this fine light to its maximum potential you can count on that. I will be dropping the light when the seedlings are established. To see what it can do at close to the reccomended height PEACE . ATULIP What are your thoughts on the plants so far? If you read this?

Last edited:
Thank you @Eyes on Fire for dropping in I really appreciate you taking a gander.

here is a update what a light

IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3339.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG
IMG_3337.JPG
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3333.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3328.JPG
    IMG_3328.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 55
Here is the seedlings that I have started under this light and might have to move them as I get use to the wicked power of the light she drops off a bit by the seedling but not that bad will see. I hope to harvest some 55to 60 day sweet toof and move them right in in about thirty days I might need a cheap light to get me through until then for the seedlings not the mature plants they get no light but my TASTY T4 2100 This light is brand new to me the tech is truly Amazing I am still in the getting use to it stage but you can see by the first pictures until now they have EXPLODED

IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3323.JPG
IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG

Interesting! Is this just meant for grow or for flowering too?
I am putting it to its maximum duty with out over doing it though I hope to flower as many as possible toof decay is a fast 90 to 100 gram strain I have mostly them under it so it should not be to hard

I am trying bro nothing written in stone i have never used a light this intense befote ever so it is learning experience I will push it as far as I can then maybe back off a few I'm using it in approximately 4X4 area. Thank you for the interest ClockworkOrange. Now I got me some time for the old quick in an out lol

Thank you for putting this up- information is power - and the good thing is you can share it without loss! :thumbsup:

Back