Indoor Bushmasterar15 does it again

Hope you don’t mind if I join in to watch and learn too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More the merrier. If you have any questions just ask or hit me with a PM. I'll try my best to help out and try to keep my grows as simple as possible without getting to complicated.

More the merrier. If you have any questions just ask or hit me with a PM. I'll try my best to help out and try to keep my grows as simple as possible without getting to complicated.

Thank you! May take you up on your offer. You AFN folks are a wealth of knowledge. Started my new grow - 5 in soil now and 4 more in rapid rooters as of yesterday. Please join me when I get started on my journal. I welcome constructive feedback!!

Thank you! May take you up on your offer. You AFN folks are a wealth of knowledge. Started my new grow - 5 in soil now and 4 more in rapid rooters as of yesterday. Please join me when I get started on my journal. I welcome constructive feedback!!

Will keep watch for your new thread or tag me in there.

pullin up the couch......

Good luck on the grow. I'll be tagging along for the ride.

~Tripping through the door, dropping my notebook and pen....

:pop:

I’m new here and want to start a journal may I watch and learn?
Glad to have everyone along.
waiting-gif.gif

I had checked in the tent last night and after I placed 24hr soaked seeds that cracked and started showing tails into their final pots 3/8 - 1/2" deep into the coco coir at 1 1/2 days they started breaking through. I'll check in again to see if they are fully standing later today.

Back